Profile for Sian Smith > Reviews

Sian Smith

Booja Booja Organic Chocolates Stem Ginger Truffles 104g
Booja Booja Organic Chocolates Stem Ginger Truffles 104g
Offered by Activecare Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought as an Xmas gift so not tried them, but the box is tiny and with delivery cost a tenner, sticker left a nests mark!!, 14 Dec. 2015
Underwhelmed....
Comment Comment | Permalink

18ct Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver 2mm Ball Stud Earrings
18ct Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver 2mm Ball Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Dec. 2015
Beautiful little earrings. They are tiny, as described, but they were just what I wanted for my daughter! Very pleased!

Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - New Slim Line Design With Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature For 26 - 55 inch TV Screens, Fits LED, LCD & Plasma, Max VESA 400mm x 400mm (Please check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bracket for the money, 2 Nov. 2015
Brilliant bracket for the money. Superb quality. Ordered one for a bedroom tv and was so impressed ordered one for our main tv. Highly recommend!

Gold Cute Luxury Bling Glitter Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5S
Gold Cute Luxury Bling Glitter Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5S

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 31 Jan. 2015
Lovely cover! The glitter back is smooth and shiney, not rough so it feel nice to handle. Not much face protection but no different to any other hard case I've seen. Would definitely recommend as good value for money! Delivery was quick to considering it came from China! Very pleased! 😃

Michael Kors Ladies Watch MK5410 With Blue Dial And Rose Gold Plated Bracelet
Michael Kors Ladies Watch MK5410 With Blue Dial And Rose Gold Plated Bracelet
Offered by Playgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 20 Dec. 2013
Well what can I say... This watch is amazing! What a statement piece! I spent ages deciding what design to go for and opted for this in the end as wanted something a little different. I was not disappointed when I opened the box. It is gorgeous, the face is a beautiful sapphire blue and the strap has a beautiful pink blush to it. It may not be to everyone's taste as it is quite chunky and heavy but I absolutely love it! I'm sure I will get lots of comments when I wear it. It looks much more expensive that what I paid on here for it! Well done Amazon!

Casio Edifice EF-540D-5AVEF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Chronograph and Steel Bracelet, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great timepiece, 20 Dec. 2013
Spent ages deciding which model of this watch to go for... Opted for this as it was a little different from the usual face colours. The pictures don't do it justice. It's a fabulous watch, really chunky and weighty! The price does not reflect the quality... it looks like a watch that could be priced up in the hundreds. I've bought this for my dad for Christmas and I'm sure he'll be as thrilled with it as what I am!

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Analogue Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB1545
Offered by WatchHub

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem!, 20 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my mum for Christmas and was a little nervous as the price was so low. I needn't have worried! This is a beautiful watch, lovely pink rose gold colour with a gorgeous mother of pearl face. It looks so much more expensive than in these pictures. My mum likes an easy to read watch face that has clear numbers and this has exactly that. I'm thrilled with it and I'm sure my mother will be too when she opens it Christmas morning!

Breville Stainless Steel Jug Kettle, Bone China White
Breville Stainless Steel Jug Kettle, Bone China White

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 3 July 2013
I have been looking for ages for a brilliant white kettle and I have to say this does meet that criteria. However it does feel slightly cheap as the handle is plasticy and the finish of the body feels slightly papery... Whilst deciding whether I was going to keep it I put it on to boil to discover it makes an annoying buzzing sound and it rocks on the base! I don't know if this is a fault just on this kettle. But that's the decision made... It's going back, and its back to the drawing board... :(

The Stand
The Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Still amazing!, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Stand (Kindle Edition)
One of the Kings best... If not 'the' best. Everyone should read this book! Your life will be better for it. Brilliant stuff!