Profile for alitom > Reviews

Virbac Vetcomplex Digestive Adult Dog 3 KG
Virbac Vetcomplex Digestive Adult Dog 3 KG
Offered by piensoymascotas

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't improve., 16 Jan. 2017
This didn't improve my dog's digestive problem at all.

Nioxin Diaboost 100 ml
Nioxin Diaboost 100 ml
Offered by Beauty Lovables

4.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 16 Jan. 2017
Again, I am a female, not male as you posted. I use this product after drying my hair but I'm not quite sure whether the end-product is better with this or without.

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Silver Shampoo, 1er Pack (1 x 0.25 l)
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Silver Shampoo, 1er Pack (1 x 0.25 l)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds interest, 16 Jan. 2017
I, alitom, a female, like this product very much because it adds a bit of interest t o my otherwise silver hair. As I said, I am a female & not Roy who was my late husband.

Peter Warlock: Capriol Suite. Serenade For Strings, Lullaby My Je
Peter Warlock: Capriol Suite. Serenade For Strings, Lullaby My Je

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 6 April 2016
I love Peter Warlock's work especially the Capriol Suite. I can't understand why I haven't ordered this before. I also like some of his songs and have enjoyed listening to some sung in concerts e.g. by Gerald Finlay - lovely!

Peter Warlock - Some Little Joy (Mark Dexter/ Lucy Brown - A film by Tony Britten) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Mark Dexter

5.0 out of 5 stars Troubled Life, 6 April 2016
I watched this on TV once and enjoyed it and thought I'd like to watch it again so that's why I purchased the DVD. It gives insight into Peter Warlock's troubled life - possibly unknown to some. I have grown to like his music very much especially the Capriol Suite, which I've also purchased

Jack Wolfskin Iceguard Women's Coat Brown mocha Size:XL
Jack Wolfskin Iceguard Women's Coat Brown mocha Size:XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 18 Mar. 2016
Not quite what I wanted so it was returned.

Clique- Arkansas Ladies Lightweight Padded Jacket with Detachable Hood, in 5 verdent colour options, Sizes(S-2XL) (2XL, Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, warm jacket., 12 Mar. 2016
I was going to send this back but I was wearing a thick jumper underneath. Tried it with a thinner jumper and it was fine. Personally, I think this jacket is warm enough without having to wear anything too thick underneath. The hood is neat, not like some hoods that when they're up you can't see where you're going. I love it. Thanks.

Price & Kensington Script Dinner Set, 16 Piece
Price & Kensington Script Dinner Set, 16 Piece
Offered by kitchen essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 26 Feb. 2016
The item arrived extremely quickly, which surprised me. As I took each item of crockery out of the box I was rather expecting it to be broken but no, everything was absolutely fine. My only gripe is that the mugs are larger and a bit clumsier than the ones we had before they got chipped, hence the purchase of this set. Apart from the issue with the mugs I am very happy with the purchase as I like the design of this set. Thank you for making sure the pieces arrived intact.

Panama Jack Mirabella B23, Women's Boots, Bark (Brown), 7 UK (40 EU)
Panama Jack Mirabella B23, Women's Boots, Bark (Brown), 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots., 5 Jan. 2016
Very comfortable & warm boots in a lovely leather. They look good & I've worn them every day since I received them. I'm very pleased with them.

3D Bookmark - Snow Wolf - Cheatwell Games
3D Bookmark - Snow Wolf - Cheatwell Games
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Discouraging Bad Habits, 13 July 2015
All the bookmarks ordered (Snow Wolf, Clown Fish & Outer Space) were lovely and colourful except for Snow Wolf which wasn't meant to be colourful of course but is magnificent and with being 3D seems to come alive. I ordered them for the group of children which I voluntarily read with at the local school. I wanted to give them a little end of term gift and when one pupil was going to turn the corner of the page to mark her place I thought that a nice bookmark would be the ideal gift to discourage bad habits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5