Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for 'Mrs M' > Reviews

Content by 'Mrs M'

'Mrs M' (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 July 2016
This book did have me on the 'edge of my seat' ...I loved it, the characters were believable and the rapport between Kim and Bryant is great, her tough exterior and sharpe tongue is softened by Bryant's gentle demeanour. I tried to guess 'whodunnit ' as the story unfolded...but I kept changing my mind! A really great read!

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 9 July 2016
The book had me hooked from the first few pages. The story is fast paced and I needed to keep reading to see what would happen next. I loved the characters, and Erika has become my new heroine..... She's feisty, and very smart, and trying hard to deal with her emotions.
I can't wait to read the next one!

The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard Series Book 1)
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 28 Sept. 2014
I just loved this book from the moment I read the first page. The story is about a'Bridget Jones' type character called Coco, whose life doesn't always run smoothly, and is told to us through a series of hilarious Emails she sends to her family and friends.
It's a fabulously funny book, that made me laugh out loud! Read it, it will brighten your day!

The Villa in Italy
The Villa in Italy

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read ., 6 Jun. 2014
The villa in Italy, is a lovely book to read, full of mystery and twists. I really enjoyed reading it.
Loved the setting and the characters, and it was intriguing to find out why they were all at the Villa Dante,
Why were they there? Were they connected somehow? And just who was Beatrice Malaspina?...

Clearzine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Acne, Blackheads, Redness, Blotchiness and Zits - 60 capsules each
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 17 Mar. 2014
I bought this for a family member, who has been suffering with acne for quite a while. He has tried lots of different creams, tablets, lotions and potions.
I bought this product when I saw the reviews and thought that they were worth a try. He has been taking them for a few weeks now, and his skin does seem a lot clearer, he is having less breakouts too.
I am very impressed!

Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)
Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic Lynda La Plante, 25 Feb. 2014
This is a typical Langton and Travis who dunnit. A man found with the gruesome corpse of a woman in his van.
He then admits to killing two more, one being a young girl, (a case that 5 years earlier, Langton failed to solve).
Langton and Travis work together again to piece together the evidence... How many women has Henry Oates killed? And can they prove it?
Good plot, plenty of suspense, good read :)

The Romanov Legacy: A Natalie Brandon Thriller (The Natalie Brandon Thrillers Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A secret....., 8 Feb. 2014
A fast paced book, full of twists and turns. It starts with the Tzar and his family just before their death, and switches between Russia. USA and London in the present day.
A secret Romanov bank account, Russian secret police, and an unlikely heroine.
A good story, well worth a read.

The Sunne in Splendour
The Sunne in Splendour

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant!, 27 Jan. 2014
I just loved this book, it is well written, with accurate facts, and brings to life Richard and Anne.
I've always had a 'soft spot' for Richard, and loved how he was portrayed. As I was reading, I was transported back in time,
I could imagine the people, conversations and places they were set....I loved the heroes, and wanted to boo and hiss at the baddies!
A fabulous read, that I didn't want to end!

Wedding Night
Wedding Night

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Night, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
I love Sophie Kinsella books, and I enjoyed this one too.
It has all the fun, romance and toe curling embarrassing moments that I enjoy, and is a typical SK .
A good read.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
The story of Dorothy, Jimmy and Vivian......a love story, a murder, and a mystery. The story follows the lives of the girls from their childhood, and moves between the war years and 2011. Dorothy is an old lady whose family have come home as she hasn't long left to live. Laurel the oldest daughter begins to unravel a mystery from her mothers past. Who was Vivian? Who was the man that was stabbed years before? Are they linked?.
I enjoyed reading this book, it's has a good storyline and the characters were intriguing, I had a theory about the story and had to read on to see if I was right......I was!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5