Profile for lindarose > Reviews

Ultimate Christmas Collection
Ultimate Christmas Collection
Offered by positivenoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Dec. 2015
Not as good as I thought it would be

SUDS-ONLINE Steam Mop Pads For Morphy Richards 70495 720020 Cleaner Main Floor Cleaning Cloths Pack of 4
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2015
They do the job perfectly

Cesar Dog Food Tray Mixed Selection in Jelly 8x150 g (Pack of 2, Total 16 Trays)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2015
My dog loves his Caesar, I haven't tasted it.

Dog lead with padded handle 6 foot long Large Red
Dog lead with padded handle 6 foot long Large Red
Offered by KPdogleads

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2015
Length is good, but I didn't really like the extra padding for hand

CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

3.0 out of 5 stars Ludo loves the taste, but hates having his teeth ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Ludo loves the taste, but hates having his teeth brushed, so I am hoping just licking the paste and me rubbing it around his teeth with my finger will do the job.

Pledge Furniture Polish Wood 250 Millimetre Lavender
Pledge Furniture Polish Wood 250 Millimetre Lavender
Offered by AP Motor Store

2.0 out of 5 stars There's hardly any smell in the lavender polish I purchased ..., 15 Oct. 2014
There's hardly any smell in the lavender polish I purchased for a friend, the one you show is obviously a different spray can, not the same at all as the one I have.

Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16"
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16"
Offered by Pink Jellyfish

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish design dog coat, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 16" (Misc.)
Very happy with this dog jacket, its proved perfect for our changeable weather, one day we need the outer on its own for the wet weather and the next day we need both to keep Ludo dry and warm.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Black shiny wellies, 6 Nov. 2013
They look really nice, I am keeping them until my grand daughters feet get bigger as they are far too narrow for me.

Dower & Hall Bloom - Sterling Silver & Yellow Gold Plated Daisy Stud Earrings
Dower & Hall Bloom - Sterling Silver & Yellow Gold Plated Daisy Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars silver flower earrings, 6 Nov. 2013
I have bought these for my grand daughters xmas present, I think they are lovely so I really hope she will love them too.

Pair of JUMBO PURPLE/ AUBERGINE Prestige 'Luxor' Egyptian Cotton 650gsm Bath Sheets HUGE SIZE 180cm x 100cm
Offered by Home & Cosmetics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars jumbo purple towels, 6 Nov. 2013
These were a present for my son and his wife on their 2nd wedding anniversay (being cotton). They love them they said they are huge.

Page: 1 | 2