Profile for Sanfairyann > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Medisure Steam Inhaler Cup
Medisure Steam Inhaler Cup

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Feb. 2015
Item not as good as expected

Mini Small Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Knitted Hottie Cover
Mini Small Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Knitted Hottie Cover
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Item arrived in good time and was as described.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars New year balloons, 14 Nov. 2013
Balloons for new year arrived quickly
On inspection they are of a good quality and should look nice when inflated and weighted

Alfred Hitchcock & the Making of Psycho
Alfred Hitchcock & the Making of Psycho
by Stephen Rebello

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 14 Nov. 2013
This is not a choice of book. I would pick but it is a Christmas present so I cannot comment on the content
Arrived in the specified time and was well packed

One Direction Umbrella Brands Nylon
One Direction Umbrella Brands Nylon
Offered by Kidco

4.0 out of 5 stars Brolly, 14 Nov. 2013
Bought this item for our granddaughter for Christmas and suspect she will love it.
It also has a cover to put itt in a bag neatly

Extra Large Pre-Lit Christmas Bauble Cone Tower filled with Red & Gold Baubles, Illuminated with 80 LED Lights - Height 120cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Tree, 14 Nov. 2013
Arrived super fast
This tree just plugs in and makes a smart modern Xmas decoration
I bought this for a hallway where there it's. Lot of traffic .
Saggy tails can't knock the baubles off the tree anymore

Keter Corfu 2 Seater Balcony Set, with Table
Keter Corfu 2 Seater Balcony Set, with Table
Offered by Garden Store Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden set, 5 Aug. 2013
Next day delivery before one pm worked well. Well packed with the assembly instructions and tool.
Didn't realise it was as flat packed as it was, it took a while to put together but not a problem.
Sturdy though and looks nice. I bought this as an add on to my other set, which was more expensive but on the whole I feel it was good value for money and IF I had spotted it earlier I would have bought two sets of this instead of the other saved a couple of hundred pounds!

The Very Best of the Stylistics
The Very Best of the Stylistics
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Cd, 2 Aug. 2013
This arrived in fair time. I was pleased sat was a CD I wanted and had been hard pressed to find in the shops, as per usual. Not a lot else to say really its a CD.

Leegoal Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag liner, 2 Aug. 2013
I have already. Purchased one of these and the three I am currently waiting on are gifts. Well made especially for the price I would definitely buy more as gifts at Christmas time. Superb item does the job I hate , keeps the handbag tidy.

Money Belt Passport Holder Holiday Travel Security 2 Zipped Pockets Waist Accessory Mobile Cell Phone
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Money belt, 2 Aug. 2013
Having ordered one money belt I ordered this for me for a holiday. It was packed and dispatched in quick time. I was rather disappointed with the waist strap as I feel it is a little insufficient for the job . Won't buy another one.

Page: 1 | 2