Profile for Marianna > Reviews

The Bookbinding Handbook: Simple Techniques and Step-by-Step Projects
The Bookbinding Handbook: Simple Techniques and Step-by-Step Projects
by Sue Doggett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book !, 27 April 2014
I thought, I would never understand it while reading through the book, but then I just STARTED doing books and it is absolutely understandable, step by step instruction and I can't stop making books now !

Crab Monsters, Teenage Cavemen, and Candy Stripe Nurses: Roger Corman, King of the B-Movie
by Chris Nashawaty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Dec. 2013
........ that is all I can say.
No clue about films and and B-movies - bought the book, because of the other great reviews.
It is for my nephew as present, he loves films.
I started looking through it - now I read it and just purchased another one - this is not only about B-movies and a bit of horror - this book is also about the actors and directors who later made films, even I know ! Wow !
And it is quiet hilarious written, very very entertaining !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Assassin's Creed III Jacket with Hoodie, 20 May 2013
I am the mother of two boys and was very suspicious, and against it to purchase that jacket.
So the smaller brother decided to make it a present to the older, fine by me, I would not regret to have spent that amount
of money .... Jacket arrived and I was positively surprised.
It is heavy fabric, proper sawn, the zip is a bit stiff, which suspect me, it's one of the cheapest on the market.
the jacket is truly like the real thing and the older brother, who is a great fan and who is very precise with his clothing
and does not decide fast and want all things in perfect order - he is TOTALLY OVER THE MOON.
The size guide is exact, only things : we don't know yet, what happens when washed.
I would recommend dry cleaning.

Kids Premium Printed T Shirt - Triceratops On The Move - Colour Red - Size 11 To 12
Offered by Bensons super pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur walking the child, 20 May 2013
This T-Shirt is a good quality T-Shirt and made my 9 year old very happy.
And I am the happy mum, washing it.
Great purchase !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stalking Tiger T-Shirt, 20 May 2013
The quality of the print is amazingly good.
It washes well, doesn't fade and my child LOVES the T !
It is a striking image, good visible also when on the body.

DeWalt DW340K Heatgun (Old Version)
DeWalt DW340K Heatgun (Old Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars We don't like it any more, 29 Mar. 2013
Since we started wrapping, we use the DeWalt Heatgun.
But now we went through 3 of them,the last one broke already after 3 months.
would be possibly useful to have a filter, or to be able to reach the filter to clean it from time time.
But there is nothing.
Now we go for the slightly more expensive version and see how long they will last.
Pity really, because as long, as it works, it is a great tool, easy to handle, light and long cable.

Trexus Intro Operators Chair PCB High Back H490mm Seat W490xD450xH440-560mm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars A chair is a chair is a chair, 1 Feb. 2013
I read all the other reviews about this chair and decided that it will be worth purchasing it.
Delivery was made fast and set up of the Trexus it is extreme easy; the instruction is clearly understandable and no tools needed.
Just stick all parts together - ready.
As I have a slight back problem which is very much likely resulting from sitting on the wrong chair previously !,
I was immediately delighted And with the new sitting experience on the Trexus !

The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet
The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet
by Reif Larsen

5.0 out of 5 stars The Selected Works of T.S.Spivet, 16 Nov. 2012
This is a fabulous book for children and adults to dive in and get completely lost in a fantastic world, which could be real, or maybe not ... lovely layout, great to read on the sides and the drawings. Laughed a lot and couldn't put it aside. The end is a bit dull, or what I didn't expect - but I think, it is very difficult indeed to find a fitting ending for a book like this. Highly recommend it, bought several as gifts and forwarded my own on !

We Can Do It!: 30 Inspirational Postcards for Hard Times
We Can Do It!: 30 Inspirational Postcards for Hard Times
by Ilex Press
Edition: Card Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Postcards : "We can do it!", 22 Aug. 2012
I did expect more international posters in card form, not mainly American.
Also did expect a greater variety of themes, not mainly focused on household.
Not truly satisfied.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2012 11:37 AM BST

LEGO Dino 5887: Dino Defense HQ
LEGO Dino 5887: Dino Defense HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Dinosaur Land, 22 Aug. 2012
It is LEGO ! I think that says all : its' just genius and will last for generations !
Our house is full of LEGO and LEGO moved with us everywhere. I talk from experience.

Page: 1 | 2