Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Janey > Reviews

Content by Janey

Janey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
John Wayne Gacy: Defending a Monster
John Wayne Gacy: Defending a Monster

4.0 out of 5 stars A monster defended, 5 May 2016
This book gives an insight into The Monster that was J W Gacy.
It is interesting in the sense that it brings together the complete story from a point of law. I still find it difficult to understand how lawyers can defend these monsters when they know exactly what they have done.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because some of the court information is a little dragged out, however, it is definitely worth reading.

Electrolux Integrated Fridge & Freezer Door Plastic Mounting Bracket Fixing Slide Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge door fixed, 30 Oct. 2015
Excellent product. Does exactly what it's supposed to do and easy to fix onto the door.

Trail of Broken Wings
Trail of Broken Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars Family secrets., 21 April 2015
A lovely book. Well written, even though the main topic throughout was shocking, especially for those who live it. Unexpected twists. I would definitely read more from this author

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 24 Mar. 2015
This book had me gripped from the first page. I'm hooked on books like this and it didn't disappoint. I will definitely be reading more from this author.

Bruce Springsteen 2015 Calendar
Bruce Springsteen 2015 Calendar
by Bruce Springsteen
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 8 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my husband as one of his Christmas presents and it has pride of place in our kitchen as every other previous year. Great photographs.

Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a beautiful story about love and hope for a better future, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
This was a beautiful story about love and hope for a better future. It does include some sad details but overall I loved it.

Decoupage with Edna Oswald
Decoupage with Edna Oswald
by Edna Oswald

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 8 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely book and is very good condition. The tasks are clearly described and easy to follow. There are many good ideas for projects.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy but also mad, 7 Aug. 2014
This is really good and I can see how it is addictive. I enjoy switching off with this game, however as I've had to reset my kindle I've lost all of my previous game. I was on level 64 but now I'm back to square one again. Not happy.

Pretty Witches All in a Row: A Nick Gibson Novel
Pretty Witches All in a Row: A Nick Gibson Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Spooky mystery, 31 May 2014
Great book couldn't put it down. I liked the witch theme. It certainly kept me guessing and I will be reading more from this author.

Dark Visions (A Sarah Roberts Thriller, Book 1)
Dark Visions (A Sarah Roberts Thriller, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 12 May 2014
I wasn't very interested at first and thought it was going to be too unbelievable, but as I read on I got into the story and couldn't put it down. I will definitely be reading more of the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5