Profile for Jack Craig > Reviews

Content by Jack Craig

Jack Craig "JC" (London)

SOFT NEOPRENE LENS POUCH 120 x 100mm Size (M) MEDIUM case bag cover - for any camera like Sony, Canon, Pentax, Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss, Leica, Panasonic, Tokina, Kodak, Fuji, Rodenstock, Samsung

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Canon 50mm f1.4 with plenty of room to spare., 19 Mar. 2014
This is well made, good quality seams and will offer protection for any lans placed in it. It fits the Canon 50mm f1.4 with plenty of room to spare AND the lens hood fitted in the reverse direction. Some might say it's a little too big for the 50mm and they may well be right, but I didn't want a tight squeeze when putting the lens in and taking it out. There's a good amount of room to easily place the lens in here, even with a pair of gloves on. Yes, I would recommend this.

SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 80 MB/s
SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 80 MB/s

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, 19 Mar. 2014
Works perfectly, read and write speed are more than good enough for the GoPro. I've used Sandisk for years and had no problems. Wouldn't consider buying any other brand. Buy Sandisk, you won't be disappointed.

Visionaer ® Neoprene Camera Protection Case SLR - LARGE
Visionaer ® Neoprene Camera Protection Case SLR - LARGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Canon 5D mkiii (mark 3) with 24-70mm f2.8 lens snugly., 19 Mar. 2014
I was unsure as to whether this would be suitable for the Canon 5D mmiii with 24-70mm f2.8 lens. My concern was if this would be too tight or not fit at all. I can confirm this fits the camera and lens well. There is no wiggle room though, it's a snug fit, but not too tight as to cause me to be worried I'm going to damage the camera. Sure, the lens hood doesn't fit in there, but for me, it didn't need to. I wonder if over time the neoprene may stretch and leave room for the lens hood, but at the moment there is no room for it. If things change I'll update this review if I can.

Stitching is clean, neat and looks like it won't fall apart. Velcro is strong as well. Definitely going to offer a little more protection when it's in a non-proper camera bag. Nothing quite beats a proper Lowepro bag mind, but when you don't have room for one, consider this.

I'm glad I got it, and would recommend it.

Moleskine The Hobbit Limited Edition Hard Plain Large Notebook 2013 - Black
Moleskine The Hobbit Limited Edition Hard Plain Large Notebook 2013 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality with the added Hobbit Branding., 19 Mar. 2014
This would be 100% recommended; its pages are excellent quality, (as are all Moleskin products) not too thin, jet about right. The Hobbit branding is a real winner for those that like the Hobbit World. A must have for any Hobbit fans in your family who want a real classy notebook to jot down ideas or start their next novel.

Epson Stylus DX8400 All-in-One Printer
Epson Stylus DX8400 All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All In One Printer - Works with Mac..., 4 Oct. 2008
Being a mac user myself, I was wary of the printer not working with them after reading some reviews. However, I bought it anyway and although the CD did not work with my mac, the drivers and software i downloaded from the epson support webpage made the printer work as it should. I wanted to write this incase people were put off by reports of it not working with macs... it does. (I am using 10.5 Leopard)

The printer itself is great looking, easy to set up, with super results for the price. I have no negative issues with it at all.