Profile for Mwaka > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tied to the Barbarian Warrior
Tied to the Barbarian Warrior

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 27 July 2017
OMG this book grabs your attention from the first page as that scene is absolutely horrific, hopefully that era will never arrive on earth.

Enjoyable novella of Kara and Arazor love affair that defied all courtship rules but is just as captivating.

The Singer: A Billionaire Romance Story
The Singer: A Billionaire Romance Story

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 27 July 2017
Loved this book, great story line that has some suspense that kept me intrigued and captivated from start to finish

There is great chemistry between Nina and Cole and some pretty scorching scenes.

I am voluntarily reviewing a book gifted to me by the author with no obligation

Finding Me (Snowy Ridge: Love at Starlight, Book 3)
Finding Me (Snowy Ridge: Love at Starlight, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars These series rock, 25 July 2017
The starlight series is definitely a favourite of mine as the characters are so easy to identify and empathise with.
There were several comedy scenes that stood out for me. Just a taster to pique your imagination;
• Evan licked his dry lips and had thoughts of throwing everything he had in his pockets on the ground to get Luci to bend over again.
• Show? Or is he in your home? ;-)
I bet you are wondering what the above two are going on about, just go a get yourself a copy you will not regret it.

Baylee and the Beasts
Baylee and the Beasts

4.0 out of 5 stars Intensely hot scenes., 21 July 2017
An enjoyable quick read that will have you turning the pages as Baylee take son a new job as a librarian at an estate in Maine.
But all is not as it seems as she soon discovers after a wander out to the forest at night.

Man Candy
Man Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Tia does it again, 21 July 2017
This review is from: Man Candy (Kindle Edition)
What type of Candy shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, please sign me up

Or what sweet revenge bet every nerdy boy would love to live Grant’s life but none of the ladies would love Kendra’s life.

“Perverted Willy wonka” lol!!!!!! Now that got me going, seriously how do authors think these things up.

Now as for Jack, pretending to be a macho man but Sara brings out the other side in him, hope we get to read about him and also Liz sometime in the future.

I apologised for non coordinated review but while reading the books I just had to put down my thoughts and I believe they sum up how utterly engrossing this book as it brings out all sorts of emotions you just gotta love it.

Single Dad SEAL
Single Dad SEAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Some steamy scenes, 20 July 2017
This review is from: Single Dad SEAL (Kindle Edition)
Seriously Luke is some messed up dude, making out with Emma he receives a call from another girl and when Emma walks away he invites the other girl over in the house he shares with Emma. Felt like thumping him one, but he redeems himself and don’t we all love a bad boy anyway.

One thing I can say for this book is that the some scenes are very steamy

Beautiful Beast
Beautiful Beast

5.0 out of 5 stars You have got to read this, 20 July 2017
This review is from: Beautiful Beast (Kindle Edition)
One thing I loved about this book is that it was both telling us about what happened in the past and currently, which made for interesting reading.
But what a bastard Bastian is you just cant help hating his guts, with all his conniving and manipulative ways but my God there are some mind blowing scenes in here and the one that takes the biscuit is when he sucks her fingers knowing what she had been up to. The other is when Ana’s dad clips a banana in two using a pair of gardening sheers, I bet that sounds weird but when you read the story you will understand my fascination with it.

OMG the more I read about Bastian the more he creeps me out as he is so out of line but on the hand he is one lonely bitter boy who craves love but does not know how to be around other people.

This is a huge novel but I just could not put it down, as the suspense just keeps one wanting to find out what happened next, when will they, OMG he did that? Believe me you will love this book and you will not want it to end.

Beauty and the Billionaire: A Dirty Fairy Tale Romance
Beauty and the Billionaire: A Dirty Fairy Tale Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 July 2017
Mordern day beauty and the beast as clearly Drake is a troubled man with so much darkness in him, who just sees women as a means to an end until he meets Belle. Belle is called upon to go on an island for a month with Drake to negotiate the merger of their companies. Of course she is scared as his reputation is widely known but little do they know that they are starting on a journey of discovery and healing.

Well written and thoughtout story line.

Single Dad's Virgin: A Fake Marriage Romance
Single Dad's Virgin: A Fake Marriage Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love it, 18 July 2017
I loved the dynamic between Liam, Sophie, Roxanne and Aubrey, they just made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

A man who knows how ti have fun is a man after my own heart, but you are just going to love this book, from their first meeting to the last page we have comedy gold, heart wrenching, hot and steamy scenes.

The Bodyguard: A Navy SEAL Romance
The Bodyguard: A Navy SEAL Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 July 2017
Fast paced action romance that you wont help but fall in love with.

A love lost 10 years ago suddenly back in your life, that makes all the other men pale in comparison, but it’s a blessing in disguise as he is the only one she can fully trust to protect her from someone she thought she could trust.

Well written story, highly recommend it as it will keep you glued to the pages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20