Profile for S. Kay > Reviews

Content by S. Kay

S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rexel ICE A4 Ring Binders Assorted Colours (10 Pack)
Rexel ICE A4 Ring Binders Assorted Colours (10 Pack)
Offered by Tudor Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
These are great! Strong, and good qualilty binders. I'll be buying more in the future.

Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 78" x 70", XX Large
Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 78" x 70", XX Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Largest one is best!, 8 April 2015
I got two of these runs, the largest size for my rabbits and the smaller size for my guinea pigs. I really wish I had just got two of the largest size, for all the difference in price!

The large one is great quality, very big and very high, which is great as two of my rabbits are large and even they cannot jump out of it. The net cover is also much stronger and feels more secure. The smaller of the two doesn't seem to be as good, the net is rubbish, and is ripped already after a few months use.

Obviously no animals should be left unattended in this run, but I really recommend it. I am attaching a photo of the largest size (78 x 70) beside the medium size (55 x 55).
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Railway Children
The Railway Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 1 April 2015
Such a classic story! I had seen the films many times, but never read the book. I got it as a free Kindle download, and although its a quick read, I really enjoyed every bit of it.

Pack of 10 A5 PVC Menu Covers Folders / Wine List with FREE PRINTING. Code WPWL2 x 10
Offered by BHMA Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely excellent!, 1 April 2015
Excellent menu folders. The seller was great with communication, and gave me exactly what I was looking for, the photo doesn't do them justice. I have ordered some more from this seller.

Rexel 25mm A4 Polyprop Clear Ice Ring Binder
Rexel 25mm A4 Polyprop Clear Ice Ring Binder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, if you get them., 1 April 2015
The folders are great! Solid and sturdy, which is exactly what I was looking for.

However I was only sent one, after paying for 10, so Amazon is letting people down here. BEWARE!

The Proposal (A Perfect Match Series Book 1)
The Proposal (A Perfect Match Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet!, 1 April 2015
This book is short and predictable, but I actually really enjoyed it. I loved the two main characters, Ethan and Nadine, and really thought it was well written.

I plan to read some more by Lily Zante now.

Woodwick Scented Candle - Candy Cane Cupcake 22oz
Woodwick Scented Candle - Candy Cane Cupcake 22oz
Offered by yankeedirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy for me, 5 Feb. 2015
This candle smells absolutely beautiful. It's my first Woodwick candle, previously I have always bought Yankee but I thought I'd give this a go. It's very well presented but the wooden wick crackling noise (supposed to be 'soothing' drives me absolutely bonkers. It's not soothing in the slightest, just annoying.

Sadly I won't be buying another.

Cooksmart Cats Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Cooksmart Cats Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Offered by UK Homeware

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Brilliant gift idea for a cat lover. The quality is great for the price, very happy with these.

Burns Pet Nutrition Cat Original Chicken and Rice 2 Kg
Burns Pet Nutrition Cat Original Chicken and Rice 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Absolutely great price, good ingredients and my three cats are doing very well on it.

Rosewood Pear BioSafe Dog Toy
Rosewood Pear BioSafe Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Kong, 18 Dec. 2014
I have had Kongs in the past and my dogs lost interest in them very quickly as they found the filling too hard to get out. These are a much better shape, so easier for me to fill and the dogs keep their interest as they can get all the food out.

It's also a great toy to play with as it has an erratic bounce! I have bought three now and my three dogs all love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20