Profile for S. Kay > Reviews

Content by S. Kay

S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Woodwick Scented Candle - Candy Cane Cupcake 22oz
Woodwick Scented Candle - Candy Cane Cupcake 22oz
Offered by Lord Collectables Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy for me, 5 Feb. 2015
This candle smells absolutely beautiful. It's my first Woodwick candle, previously I have always bought Yankee but I thought I'd give this a go. It's very well presented but the wooden wick crackling noise (supposed to be 'soothing' drives me absolutely bonkers. It's not soothing in the slightest, just annoying.

Sadly I won't be buying another.

Cooksmart Cats Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Cooksmart Cats Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Offered by UK Homeware

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Brilliant gift idea for a cat lover. The quality is great for the price, very happy with these.

Burns Pet Nutrition Cat Original Chicken and Rice 2 Kg
Burns Pet Nutrition Cat Original Chicken and Rice 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Absolutely great price, good ingredients and my three cats are doing very well on it.

Rosewood Pear BioSafe Dog Toy
Rosewood Pear BioSafe Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Kong, 18 Dec. 2014
I have had Kongs in the past and my dogs lost interest in them very quickly as they found the filling too hard to get out. These are a much better shape, so easier for me to fill and the dogs keep their interest as they can get all the food out.

It's also a great toy to play with as it has an erratic bounce! I have bought three now and my three dogs all love it.

The One You Really Want
The One You Really Want

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it! it was light bedtime reading, 18 Nov. 2014
I got this as a free download from Amazon. I really enjoyed it! it was light bedtime reading, the characters were easy to follow and connect with. I hope to read more of Jill's books!

ALIBABA PLASTIC LAUNDRY BASKET
ALIBABA PLASTIC LAUNDRY BASKET
Offered by FINE STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and great quality for the price, 18 Nov. 2014
Quick delivery and great quality for the price. It does what I wanted it to do so I cannot fault it really!

BETA Puppy Large Breed with Turkey, 15kg
BETA Puppy Large Breed with Turkey, 15kg
Offered by the pet shop Langport

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought this food for my Greyhound puppy. It's quite cheap compared to some brands so I thought it was worth a try. The ingredients are not very good, more grains than meat, but my dog did enjoy eating it. Unfortunately he had horrid gas and sloppy poo compared to the food he was eating before.

Sadly I cannot recommend it, we're going back to a hypoallergenic brand.

Metaltex Crocodile Rubbish Bag Hanger
Metaltex Crocodile Rubbish Bag Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 6 July 2014
Perfect little bag holder. It's a great size for inside my cupboard doors, and easy to nail in. It's stopped my dogs emptying our bin every day.

Staedtler 43235MPB10 Rainbow Ballpens (Pack of 10)
Staedtler 43235MPB10 Rainbow Ballpens (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 6 July 2014
Brilliant pens to write with. I have penpals and use these pens a lot, and have given some to penpals as well who say the same. I'll be buying more in the future!

Saville faux suede table lamp, cream
Saville faux suede table lamp, cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lamps, 6 July 2014
These lamps are a bit shorter than I expected, but seem to be good quality and very smart. Doing the job nicely!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20