Profile for S. Kay > Reviews

Content by S. Kay

S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Arden Grange Dry Adult Dog Food - Chicken & Rice (2 x 12kg)
Arden Grange Dry Adult Dog Food - Chicken & Rice (2 x 12kg)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars I can happily recommend this., 8 Jun. 2016
Very happy with Arden Grange dog food. It's a good price, the ingredients are decent, and all three of my dogs (2 Greyhounds and a Lurcher) do very well on it. Nice shiny coats, and the vet says they are very fit and healthy. Best of all, the dogs actually enjoy eating this as it smells quite meaty!

I can happily recommend this.

500 Xxion Personalised Mini Self-Adhesive Address Labels. Size : 38mm x 21mm Custom Printed in Black on Quality White Self Adhesive Labels / Stickers with up to 7 lines of text of your choice.
Offered by ConneXxions

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink fades very quickly, 17 Oct. 2015
I've been using these labels on envelopes and I've noticed the ink is quite faded already on the labels, and by the time the letter arrives with the person, the label is almost unreadable.

Disappointing.

KONG Air Dog Squeaker Football Dog Toy, Large
KONG Air Dog Squeaker Football Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars it's well made and super noisy, which dogs do tend to enjoy, 17 Oct. 2015
I bought this for my greyhound, it's a very big ball! He loves it, it's well made and super noisy, which dogs do tend to enjoy.

Definitely worth the money paid, good value as Kong toys are often a lot more in the pet shop.

Sterling Silver Cat W. Bow Tie and Cubic Zirconia Pendant Necklace Come with Italian Box Chain s3y051N1
Offered by Arco Iris Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Oct. 2015
Gorgeous little necklace! For the price it's fab, comes in a nice presentation box, and the pendant is a lovely size.

Definitely worth it!

Nylon Padded Reflective Harness Blue Extra Large Sz 8-9
Nylon Padded Reflective Harness Blue Extra Large Sz 8-9

4.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, very happy with them., 17 Oct. 2015
A friend recommended these and I'm glad! This harness is just as good as the more expensive ones I've been using for a few years now, I wish I'd tried this one sooner. I thought because it was cheap it wouldn't be as good quality but it definitely is.

It's strong, as tested today when a rabbit jumped right in front of my dogs. They all lunged, the harness stayed perfectly secure. The reflective stitching is also very bright, again, I'm impressed. The padding is nice and spongy, my dogs have thin fur and none of them have been rubbed.

It only loses a star because the sizing isn't easy to get right. Maybe it's just m dogs though, but my 32kg greyhound needs an XL, my 26kg greyhound needs a large, and my lurcher measures for a medium but it's having to be returned for a large because it's too tight under the front legs. The larger ones do fit very well though.

Really recommend this harness to others.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £15 (Birthday Presents)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £15 (Birthday Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars A*, 11 Sept. 2015
Not much to say really, its a voucher and it arrived quickly in the post!

Great option instead of a gift :)

Arden Grange Adult Chicken Dog Food - 12 kg
Arden Grange Adult Chicken Dog Food - 12 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Sept. 2015
My three dogs (2 greyhounds and a lurcher) were eating Arden Grange Large breed but they seemed to be getting a bit bored of it. I thought I'd try swapping a bag for this variety (the pieces are a bit smaller) and they actually seem to be enjoying it more. The quality seems to be about the same, and they enjoy the taste. The price is also great for a decent dog food!

I do recommend it to others, especially if you have a dog with a sightly sensitive tummy.

Gor Pets Flex Bouncy Ball Toy for Dogs 7.5 cm
Gor Pets Flex Bouncy Ball Toy for Dogs 7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars My greyhound loves it, 11 Sept. 2015
My greyhound has one of these, we keep it for the beach because its easy to wash the sand off. It's just like a small football but because of the spikes he can pick it up. It's also quite bouncy so when kicked or thrown it keeps going! Durable too, we've had it for months and it still looks as good as the day I bought it.

I really can't recommend it more.

Vetzyme Flexible Joint Formula, 170 ml
Vetzyme Flexible Joint Formula, 170 ml
Offered by tonygold

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 24 Aug. 2015
I've been giving this to my 13 year old cat for months now, and I've definitely noticed a difference in her mobility, it really has helped her a lot.

My only warning, careful if you spill any, clear it up right away because it smells terrible if it isn't. I left a bottle on my kitchen top when I went out to work, my dog got ahold of it, chewed the lid off and spilt it all over the fabric sofa. I had to get rid of it!

Womens Plus Chiffon Sheer Lined Butterfly Pattern Print Ladies Top - Cream - 18-20
Offered by WearAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 24 Aug. 2015
I wore this to a wedding, the fit was very nice, but I was a bit disappointed there was a small red mark on the front and the seller couldn't do anything in time before the wedding.

Still, it wasn't too noticeable. I'm a 16/18 usually, I bought an 18/20 because it was quite a small fit, but that was ideal for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20