Profile for Michael Y. Early > Reviews

Content by Michael Y. Early

Michael Y. Early (Leicester UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service, 15 Jun. 2017
Arrived on earliest date given. Works perfectly

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foil is fine, 15 April 2013
Iten ordered late Wednesday, arrived Tuesday AM from Dublin.
Well packaged.
Fits my Smart Control eries 3 4835 shaver fine.

Belkin F8N049 Neoprene Protective Sleeve for Laptops, Macbooks and Chromebooks up to 17 inch - Black/Red
Offered by paac distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it fit my laptop?, 8 Jan. 2010
I have a hefty ASUS 72Q notebook, 41 x 30 x 4.2 cm, so was anxious to ensure my purchase was suitable. Amazon only quoted the (presumable) external dimensions of the sleeve: 45 x 35 x 8 cm.
So I spent some time looking at customer reviews and noting the machines which the reviewers said fitted OK and then looking up those sizes. (You can tell I've retired.)
It seemed that it ought to be OK, so I've now bought it. Well, the ASUS can be squeezed in, but it's tighter (the long dimension) than I would like, so I hope the zip holds out.
My gripe is that Belkin clearly state on the packaging: Notebook compartment 33 x 41.7 x 3.2 cm - why don't Amamzon put this on their site?
Quality looks excellent & standard delivery came well within 48 hours, so 5 stars there.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2012 3:23 PM BST