Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Content by Mouse123

Mouse123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Punctured, Bruised, and Barely Tattooed (New Adult Romance) (Companion Novel to the Tangled Web Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read, 3 July 2016
A companion novel to the Tangled Web series but can be read as a standalone.

The story revolves around Kory, a strong young woman, who has found herself with a crush on the man who has been doing her piercings for the last couple of years. Kory builds up the courage to ask Stone out but they both have their secrets and pasts that need to be addressed.

Kory and Stone are both brilliant characters full of depth by the end of the story I loved them both. The story keep me engaged, I read the book in one sitting keen to know what would happen. An excellent read.

Cruz (Rock The Viper Book 4)
Cruz (Rock The Viper Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read!, 28 May 2016
Another excellent page turner from Sammie J. I have adored this series and though I am sad to say goodbye to the Viper boys this book was an excellent conclusion. Drama gripped me from the first page and as usual I couldn't put the book down. Cruz's story didn't disappoint, his love for his family was oozing from the pages and the heart touching romance was beautiful. An all round excellent read and another book for my reread list!

ROCK STAR ROMANCE: ROMANCING THE ROCK STAR
ROCK STAR ROMANCE: ROMANCING THE ROCK STAR

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 31 Mar. 2016
Another book masquerading as a single volume but it is actually a collection of various romance genres in short story form. This story sounded ok but was incredibly short and poorly developed. Romancing the Rock Star finishes at 1% and is followed by other short poorly formatted stories.

Arlo's Battle
Arlo's Battle

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read!, 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Arlo's Battle (Kindle Edition)
What an incredible story. Sammie J has done it again, dragged me on a an emotional journey that had me in tears on a couple of occasions and by the end left me exhausted.

Arlo is about one young man's difficult journey seeking acceptance and learning to grow into his full potential. The difficulties that he faces are heart breaking, the characters that he meets along the way range from horrific to sublime.

I don't want to say too much about the story, as with all Sammie J's books it deserves to be read. I fell in love with little Arlo. The story is gripping so don't expect to get away with reading it in anything other than one sitting!

Pursuing (Alluring Book 3)
Pursuing (Alluring Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 6 Feb. 2016
I'm a big fan of this series and was excited to get my hands on this instalment. I wasn't disappointed, the story is a sweet easy read and Mase was a delightful character.

Jo has had her heart broken in the past and finds it hard to trust men, when she meets Mase he's embodies everything that she avoids. When Mase sees Jo for the first time he realises that there is something there but soon realises that Jo is fighting him at every turn he refuses to give up.

I loved the characters, Mase especially. The epilogue was a great way of catching up with the other characters of the series.

I rececived a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

His Girl Friday
His Girl Friday
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment, 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: His Girl Friday (Amazon Video)
Cracking film in the original form.

The Storm (The Storm Series Book 4)
The Storm (The Storm Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 30 Dec. 2015
A brilliant surprise when I found that this book was live. I promptly demolished it, all I can say is that I loved the story and wow what an unexpected ending. Glad I had some tissues handy, it certainly is n emotional read.

Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 8)
Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 22 Nov. 2015
Arrgghhh! What a brilliant read but oh my what a way to end the book! I devoured the book in one sitting, I love Shade and couldn't wait to read more about his relationship with Amanda but the twists and turns just left me wanting more. Olivia Cunning certainly knows how to write a story that grabs you by the throat and hooks you in - this series is a work of genius.

I won't post spoilers but I will say that I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Tina in future books, what a cow!

Uncovering Rex
Uncovering Rex

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Uncovering Rex (Kindle Edition)
I was expecting this book to be good but man alive it was so much better than I could have imagined. Rex was a character that captured my heart from the very first moment, sweet and sexy in the first instance but as the story developed the layers peeled away and he was a complete delight.

Rex has a secret that rules his life, forces him to comply with the record company demands. He's been burnt in the past and only holds a close circle of friends and his band to protect himself from being hurt again. A writer is sent to interview the band but finds himself uncovering more than he imagined.

I loved the tender romance in this story but by the time I'd finished the book I was desperate to hear more about some of the other characters and hope that maybe there will be another book in the future.

An Unexpected Proposal (Treasured Dreams Book 4)
An Unexpected Proposal (Treasured Dreams Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 12 Nov. 2015
An incredibly sweet and romantic short story. I loved the characters, the emotion of their situation came across beautifully. I'm looking forward to reading more about Holly and Dave.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20