Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Heavy and Hot (Heavy #3)
Heavy and Hot (Heavy #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!, 27 Feb. 2015
A brilliant conclusion to Brandon and Hayley's story. A real page turner of a book. Will Brandon and Hayley survive the danger that they both face and get their happy ending?

I've loved this series and look forward to reading more from this author.

Heavy Petting (Heavy #2)
Heavy Petting (Heavy #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great instalment, 27 Feb. 2015
This book picks up from the end of the last instalment.

Hayley was back in her old town searching for her lost cat and slowly slipping back into her old life whilst Brandon tours Europe. Carl seems to have changed but will Hayley be able to stay strong and keep away from his advances. Will Brandon still want to be with Hayley when he returns from the tour?

Another great read that had me reaching for the next book as soon as I'd finished this one.

Heavy Metal (Heavy #1)
Heavy Metal (Heavy #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Feb. 2015
I loved this book. The characters were brilliant, Brandon made the perfect knight in shining armour.

Hayley worked in a diner, her boss Carl was also her domineering and thoroughly unpleasant boyfriend. Carl verbally abuses her without realising that he had an audience, unable to stand by a Brandon intervenes and takes Hayley to a place of safety. Will Brandon be able to help Hayley realise her self worth and rebuild the confidence that has stripped from her by Carl and her stepfather?

A great read that I raced through in one sitting, pausing only to buy the other two books in the series.

Alluring
Alluring

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Alluring (Kindle Edition)
Overall I enjoyed this book, the first 15% was slow and stilted but by the end I was struggling to put the book down. The story is full of sweet romance and a healthy dose of drama which makes it a good read.

Alexi Taft is struggling to make ends meet, working 2 jobs to pay medical bills and put her sister through college, life is hard. Jackson Cole is a successful businessman, happy to play the field and never dates until he sees a beautiful waitress in bar. Unable to get Alexis out of his head Jackson is determined to pursue her but will he put her in danger?

My main issue with the start was the writing style, for some reason it didn't flow. The book has some editing issues, typos and some words that had been spell checked with the wrong option Pryer instead of prior was one such example. The editing issues aren't a bugbear of mine but I know it drives some folks mad.

The Husband Games (Misfit Brides of Bliss Book 1)
The Husband Games (Misfit Brides of Bliss Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Feb. 2015
The perfect feel good book for a miserable and grey winter afternoon. I loved the idea of the husband games, though Bliss itself sounded like hell under QG. The characters were beautifully written, I did especially enjoyed little Noah and his Grandpa.

Natalie is desperately trying to keep her mother's boutique running, organizing a good chunk of the local husband games whilst balancing her home life as a single parent. Everything starts to go wrong and on top of everything else CJ Blue returns to town. Their last meeting was a disaster throwing Natalie's life into turmoil but will his return cause more trouble?

Untwisted (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion, 2.5)
Untwisted (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion, 2.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 Feb. 2015
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a fair review.

Oh how I love this series, each book is a rollercoaster of emotions and this one was no different. Jazz and Gray are such interesting characters I was so pleased that this book delivered more of their story.

This story picks up after the end of Twisted, Gray and Jazz have settled into their lives together, with a baby on the way. Jazz's past catches up with her as Gray is busy trying to build their future life together. Will they be able to come together to deal with everything that the past throws at them.

I loved this book and can't wait to read the next one.

Dark Needs
Dark Needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Dark Light of Day, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dark Needs (Kindle Edition)
Dark Light of Day, the first book in this series, completely ripped me apart and blew me away. I was very excited to hear that Dark Needs had been released and devoured the novella in one sitting. The extra helping of Abby and Jake exceeded expectations especially with the lead into King.

Riot
Riot

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Riot (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished this book and blinking well loved it. The story was a real page turner full of the most beautiful romance and drama. Joel had my heart from the start, what a great character, truly swoon worthy.

Dee and Joel have been spending a lot of time together, both are unable to commit to relationships because of troubled pasts. The closer they get the more they seem to hurt each other until a terrible incident brings them together and makes them realise that there could be more to their relationship but are either of them ready for any sort of commitment.

I devoured the book only putting it down, very reluctantly, to collect children from various places and to make dinner (still managed to burn the linguine because I was reading) the story is that addictive. I cannot wait to read the next instalment, I love this series!

All Fired Up (Black Halo, Book 2) (Black Halo Series)
All Fired Up (Black Halo, Book 2) (Black Halo Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 9 Feb. 2015
This series is definitely one of my favourites, the characters are so real and every instalment is a page turner.

Ash and Ginny are the main focus in this book. Ash wants to maintain his privacy and protect Ginny from the media circus but keeping Ginny a secret feeds into her insecurities. Outside forces are determined to push Ash and Ginny apart but will their relationship be strong enough to survive?

I loved the book and devoured it in one sitting, the characters are just brilliant (as are their names!) The only disappointment is that I finished the book so quickly, now I'm just looking forward for the next one.

Rock, Rattle & Roll (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion, 1.5)
Rock, Rattle & Roll (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion, 1.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 7 Feb. 2015
I loved the first book in this series and was so pleased to carry on the story of Harper and Deacon.

After a manic few weeks Harper and Deacon finally get their honeymoon but after struggling to spend any time together challenges face their relationship needs a little work.

Loved the characters and the story, I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20