Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Content by Mouse123

Mouse123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Billionaire's Kiss (Billionaire Erotic Romance: Never Never Man Series Book 3)
Billionaire's Kiss (Billionaire Erotic Romance: Never Never Man Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you begging for the next instalment!, 22 April 2015
The third instalment of this interesting series. After the first two instalments I had high hopes for this book but this one fell a little flat.

Maddie's business is on the up and instead of concentrating on that she launches herself at the prospect of a film role. Maddie's behaviour is erratic throughout and I found myself starting to dislike her by the end of Billionaire's Kiss. I'm hoping that things will be resolved in the next book, I can't wait to see what happens.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sinful Deal: A Billionaire Erotic Romance (Full Tilt Billionaire Serial Book 1)
Sinful Deal: A Billionaire Erotic Romance (Full Tilt Billionaire Serial Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 16 April 2015
The first instalment in a hot new five part serial. The story is slow to build but by the end of the book I was desperate to read more. The characters had me hooked from the start, Tara has a brilliant skill combined with the casino setting and the smoking hot Marcus makes for an intriguing read.

I received a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 13 April 2015
This review is from: When I'm Gone (Kindle Edition)
I love this series and pretty much anything that Abbi Glines writes and this book is no exception. Mason and Reese's story is bewitching from the start - I absolutely fell in love with the characters and the story. The ending has me desperate for the next one!

Carter
Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 13 April 2015
This review is from: Carter (Kindle Edition)
One hell of a book, I couldn't put it down. Carter and Leah's relationship is highly unusual but so beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens next. Well worth a read.

My Heart's Bliss: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 3)
My Heart's Bliss: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant ending!, 13 April 2015
A great conclusion to this rock star romance serial. Another page turner of a read as Anne decides if Trace will fit into her future plans or will she be left behind to face the future without him?

I've loved this serial though I would've preferred it as one book. The story was short and I'd love to read more about these characters.

My Heart's Beat: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 2)
My Heart's Beat: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great quick read, 13 April 2015
Loved this second instalment, the book had me hooked in from the start. I couldn't put the book down until I'd finished it. A true rock n roll after party leaves Joey with a head injury and Anne with cold feet.

My Heart's Blood: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 1)
My Heart's Blood: A New Adult, Rock Star Serial (Hard Love & Dark Rock Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 April 2015
I loved this quick and easy read rock star romance. I devoured all 3 parts one after another because I was completely hooked to the story.

Shy student Anne is dragged out by her friend Becca who managed to wangle some tickets to see Anne's favourite band at an intimate gig. A chance meeting with the lead singer Trace leaves a lasting impression on both of them.

I loved the characters, Becca and Joey both made me laugh.

Billionaire's Caress (Billionaire Erotic Romance: Never Never Man Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 9 April 2015
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

A good second instalment in this serial, I couldn't put the book down as the story continued. Maddie is trying to build her business but obstacles continue to appear in her path. Grey is still delicious and the chemistry between the two characters is scorching in places.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next instalment!

Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening Book 1)
Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An addictive read, 9 April 2015
I couldn't put this book down, drawn in from the start by the great characters and a story that was a real page turner. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. A great, quick read.

Edge of Forever (When You're Gone Book 3)
Edge of Forever (When You're Gone Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously brilliant, 9 April 2015
Wow, just wow. I loved the first two books in the series and was desperate to get my hands on this instalment to see what would happen after the monumental cliffhanger in book 2. I wasn't disappointed, this book was heart and gut wrenchingly brilliant.

I won't give any spoilers here because it is too good a read to be ruined but I will say that I needed a tissue in parts because it is certainly an emotional ride.

Looking forward to see what comes next from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20