Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
REVELRY (Taint Book 1)
REVELRY (Taint Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 25 May 2015
An absolutely cracking read. I'd been desperate to get my hands on this book since I read the first synopsis - I wasn't disappointed. The book had me hooked from the first page, the next couple of hours were written off as I demolished the story in one sitting.

The story follows Ali who finds herself thrown in the deep end with a rock band full of hot guys that play hard and rock harder. The scorching hot sex scenes coupled with the great characters certainly made for a page turning read.

I'm looking forward to reading the next book.

Stepbrother Obsessed
Stepbrother Obsessed

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 May 2015
Another great Devon Hartford book. I loved the story of the young lovers who also happen to be step brother and sister. The family relationship is just a title, they've not been raised together which made the scenario much easier to swallow. The book is full of humour and high school angst that kept me turning pages as quickly as possible. I'd love to read more about these characters, the epilogue was beautiful.

One Kiss with a Rock Star (Half-Life Book 2)
One Kiss with a Rock Star (Half-Life Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 21 May 2015
I loved this book, the story picks up with Krist living with the backlash from the elevator incident. His agent comes up with an idea to pair him up with teen pop sensation Madeline to try and rescue their careers.

Who I Am (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 3)
Who I Am (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 May 2015
This series just keeps getting better and better. Roy Sykes is a brilliant character that we've only seen little bits of in previous books - I had no idea his story was going to be so gut wrenching and heart breaking. I couldn't put this book down, the drama and emotional turmoil had me hooked. A completely brilliant read.

Goodbyes and Second Chances
Goodbyes and Second Chances

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 19 May 2015
Every now and then I read a book that blows me away, this certainly fell into that category. A touching story of young love and second chances with a few surprises along the way.

The story revolves around an unlikely family of kids that have all grown up on one trailer park. Dillon is exceptionally talented and forms a band with some others looking for his way out but will the sacrifice be worth it?

I loved the two main characters and the tapestry of story that leads through childhood to adulthood. The book had me hooked in from the first page, it's a great read and one that I will revisit in the future.

Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)
Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 May 2015
A brilliant follow up to the first book. Different from the usual rockstar romance books there is the fact that Tex has been out of the limelight for a time facing some serious changes, a house keeper that doesn't like to mix and a fan with some problems. The drama makes for a real page turner of a book. I loved the story, I couldn't put the book down.

In Your Honor (Double Blind Study Book 2)
In Your Honor (Double Blind Study Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2015
A beautiful rock star romance full of raw emotion and missed opportunity. I loved the first book in the series and couldn't wait to get stuck into this one, I wasn't disappointed Lucy and Blake were brilliant characters.

Blake and Lucy had been friends forever, when they hit high school romance finally blossomed only to ruined. Years later their paths cross again, Blake now a successful rock star finds himself put back in proximity of the only girl he'd ever loved but will they be able to move forward as just friends.

I loved the book and can't wait to read more from this author.

Rome (The Marked Men, Book 3)
Rome (The Marked Men, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 5 May 2015
Another brilliant instalment in this excellent series. I loved Rome when he appeared in the other books, level headed and downright endearing. This book picks up his story on his return from service overseas, he's broken and changed by all that he has endure.

The impact of his return has affected all his relationships and that is hard to read but the romance that develops over the course of the book is a delight.

I loved this book and the way that the author has explored the return of a serviceman and the issues that are faced was insightful.

In Love with a Gentleman
In Love with a Gentleman

2.0 out of 5 stars Oddly written, 5 May 2015
I almost didn't finish this book. The plot was incredibly slow and the way it was written was downright odd. I think the point of the story was to show that a vibrant young woman met a man that managed to suck all the joy out of her by dictating the way she should live. I certainly didn't enjoy the appalling stereotypes in this book. Just not my cup of tea.

Never Too Late (Willow Creek Book 2)
Never Too Late (Willow Creek Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant second chance romance, 5 May 2015
The first book in this series was brilliant, this one was even better. Mathias is a great dark and brooding character until the secrets of his past are revealed. I couldn't put the book down, I love this series and can't wait to see what happens next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20