Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Content by Mouse123

Mouse123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)
The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker... Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant page turner of a read, 21 Jun. 2015
Wow, who knew that Gabriella's story was going to be so utterly brilliant. I have pretty much disliked Brie all the way through the series but my opinion has completely changed now. An explosive read that I read in one sitting being completely unable to put the book down. Liam is a delight and I love the fact that all my favourite characters from this series pop up in the book. Looking forward to seeing what happens next in this fab series.

Dream a Little Dream
Dream a Little Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightfully engrossing romance, 19 Jun. 2015
A little more of a slow burn than the author's other books but a gem all the same. I read the book in one sitting bewitched by the charming characters and the gentle plot. A great read for a summer day, no serious drama.

Roxy (Pandemic Sorrow Book 3)
Roxy (Pandemic Sorrow Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 14 Jun. 2015
An incredibly difficult read in places but a compelling read none the less.

Roxy is a strong female character that has had a difficult childhood ruined by loss and drugs. Jag is the epitome of a jaded rock star who uses drugs to deal with his anxiety and unhappiness. Jag is everything Roxy hates but after a chance meeting she can't seem to get him out of her mind. Their story is full of heart break and though I was rooting for them they seemed doomed from the start.

I loved this book, this series is a cracker, just make sure you have tissues handy when you read it.

Puddle Jumping
Puddle Jumping

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful read, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Puddle Jumping (Kindle Edition)
One of the most beautiful books that I have ever read - 5 stars are simply not enough. I couldn't put the book down and demolished it sitting luxuriating in warmth the story and the delightful characters.

Lilly and Colton are introduced as children, friends until Colton's mother separates them they are not reunited until they are seniors at high school. Their relationship quickly re-establishes as friends, Lilly's compassion and empathy helps Colton navigate the unknown helping him grow whilst he returns the favour.

The relationship between Lilly and Colton is touching. I wound up with the tissues out in places but they were for happy tears. A truly great read.

REVELRY (Taint Book 1)
REVELRY (Taint Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 25 May 2015
An absolutely cracking read. I'd been desperate to get my hands on this book since I read the first synopsis - I wasn't disappointed. The book had me hooked from the first page, the next couple of hours were written off as I demolished the story in one sitting.

The story follows Ali who finds herself thrown in the deep end with a rock band full of hot guys that play hard and rock harder. The scorching hot sex scenes coupled with the great characters certainly made for a page turning read.

I'm looking forward to reading the next book.

Stepbrother Obsessed
Stepbrother Obsessed

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 May 2015
Another great Devon Hartford book. I loved the story of the young lovers who also happen to be step brother and sister. The family relationship is just a title, they've not been raised together which made the scenario much easier to swallow. The book is full of humour and high school angst that kept me turning pages as quickly as possible. I'd love to read more about these characters, the epilogue was beautiful.

One Kiss with a Rock Star (Half-Life Book 2)
One Kiss with a Rock Star (Half-Life Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 21 May 2015
I loved this book, the story picks up with Krist living with the backlash from the elevator incident. His agent comes up with an idea to pair him up with teen pop sensation Madeline to try and rescue their careers.

Who I Am (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 3)
Who I Am (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 May 2015
This series just keeps getting better and better. Roy Sykes is a brilliant character that we've only seen little bits of in previous books - I had no idea his story was going to be so gut wrenching and heart breaking. I couldn't put this book down, the drama and emotional turmoil had me hooked. A completely brilliant read.

Goodbyes and Second Chances
Goodbyes and Second Chances

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 19 May 2015
Every now and then I read a book that blows me away, this certainly fell into that category. A touching story of young love and second chances with a few surprises along the way.

The story revolves around an unlikely family of kids that have all grown up on one trailer park. Dillon is exceptionally talented and forms a band with some others looking for his way out but will the sacrifice be worth it?

I loved the two main characters and the tapestry of story that leads through childhood to adulthood. The book had me hooked in from the first page, it's a great read and one that I will revisit in the future.

Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)
Cry For You (Fallen Star Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 May 2015
A brilliant follow up to the first book. Different from the usual rockstar romance books there is the fact that Tex has been out of the limelight for a time facing some serious changes, a house keeper that doesn't like to mix and a fan with some problems. The drama makes for a real page turner of a book. I loved the story, I couldn't put the book down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20