Profile for S. Shaw > Reviews

Tom Waits Art Poster Print by Lora Zombie, 51x36
Tom Waits Art Poster Print by Lora Zombie, 51x36
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars More art print than Poster, 17 July 2015
The quality of the paper used is excellent, it feels more of a 'print' than a poster. Even if you do not know Tom Waits, which lots of my friends don't, this makes a great picture.

A Home of Your Own: Creating Interiors with Character
A Home of Your Own: Creating Interiors with Character
by Sally Coulthard

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of lovely ideas, a book to keep going back to, 6 Oct. 2013
I have bought several books like this in the past but this one ticked all the boxes for me. It is full of ideas that I find myself constantly referring to as I plan my cottage renovation. I certainly will not be parting with it or putting it in the back of the cupboard for the foreseeable future. It is so unusual to find so many different inspirations for projects in one book

2 x OVO® Lily40 Crystal Pull Knobs Handles - 40mm Crystal Dia - Clear Facet Crystal Glass - Chrome base - Sold as a pack of 2 crystal knobs - Superior Quality - Branded - Guaranteed.
Offered by HandleandKnobShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy knobs!, 15 Mar. 2012
These crystal knobs are really beautiful and excellent quality. The sellers were fantastic when I mis-ordered and sorted it out very quickly and efficiently. An all round good purchase