Profile for Sara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss EDT Spray 30 ml
Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss EDT Spray 30 ml
Offered by Scentwarehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice perfume but don't expect it to be like the original amor amor!, 10 Jan. 2017
This is a really lovely perfume, which comes in a lovely bottle. To me, it smells a lot like black excess (paco rabanne I think).

The only thing I would say is that it doesn't smell anything like the original amor amor. This is a very floral scent, whereas the original is very fruity.

The original is still my favourite but this is a nice alternative.

Amor Amor Eau de Toilette For Women By Cacharel 100 ml
Amor Amor Eau de Toilette For Women By Cacharel 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, fruity perfume, 25 Nov. 2016
This is my favourite fragrance - and an absolute steal at this price!

I'm in my late 20s and find that a lot of floral scents make me feel a lot older (not in a good way) so I've always struggled to find a perfume that suits me. But I tried this in a perfume shop and both me and my husband fell in love with it immediately - he hates most perfumes and actually likes this one. It's a very fruity scent and as I only use on spray, it's not too overpowering.

I stop smelling it pretty quickly but my husband has assured me that he can still smell it hours later.

Perfume is a very personal thing but this is a lovely, light, fruity scent that would suit anyone who isn't fond of the overpowering floral scents.

Teksta Voice Recognition Puppy Electronic Pet
Teksta Voice Recognition Puppy Electronic Pet
Offered by Jobesam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 25 Nov. 2016
I bought this as a present for my cousin...and he loves it! For a second it was favourite over his actual puppy!

It's a very clever toy that my cousin can interact with. Hopefully it doesn't lose it's appeal too quickly as it's quite expensive if it's just going to be a fad.

Hair Straightener Straightening Brush 3.0 From Asavea #1Rating Safest Ceramic Fastest Heating Detangling Styling Anti-scald Patented Design,Backed By FCC, Gift Packaging,Get Great Styler at Home!
Offered by Questin Europ

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disppointed, 25 Nov. 2016
I was a little disappointed with this product. I bought it based on the other reviews and thought it would be really good for just tidying my hair a little before work - I wasn't expecting miracles. But it actually does very little and is quite difficult to use. I like to think I'm quite good with most hair "gadgets" and I've certainly invested in quite a few. But, for me, this is one of the more difficult ones to master as the brush seems to just slip straight through my hair without straightening it at all.

I have very thick hair so this might not have been the product for me - or maybe I've just not used it properly yet. I'm going to persevere with it and see if I can see any improvements. But it's not looking promising.

The product is nicely packaged and it is surprisingly good quality for the money. It's such a shame that it's all down to luck as to whether it works on your hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2016 3:01 PM GMT

Burt's Bees Tint and Shine, Red
Burt's Bees Tint and Shine, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Make up essential!, 23 Nov. 2016
I love this set - the colour is subtle but you can still see it's there. I use it at work instead of lipstick as I find lipsticks dry my lips out. And the gloss is brilliant if I'm going out after work - it's just the little boost I need. I will definitely be buying this set again.

The King of Soho Gin, 70 cl
The King of Soho Gin, 70 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bottle and the gin isn't too bad either!, 23 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The King of Soho Gin, 70 cl (Wine)
The bottle is beautiful. It just makes it look very classy - and would make this a very nice looking present for a gin lover. The gin itself is pretty good - about average I would say, maybe a little better. It certainly isn't one that will become a regular in my house, but I did quite enjoy it with a bit of tonic.

The Last Five Years [DVD]
The Last Five Years [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Kendrick

1.0 out of 5 stars I just don't get it..., 23 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Last Five Years [DVD] (DVD)
I just don't get it! Why does everyone like this film?!

I bought this on the basis that I have loved every other Anna Kendrick film but this was so awful I just had to turn it off. This is one for people who love a cheesy musical. But I couldn't watch it at all. His voice went straight through me and the whole thing made me cringe! Bad singing (not Kendrick) and bad songs.

I generally find that I have to watch a film through to the end, otherwise it annoys me. But I couldn't watch the whole film. And my husband liked it even less than me. Needless to say, this DVD is now in a charity shop.

Karabar Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags - 3 Years Warranty! (Swirl Black)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I've made in a while!, 23 Nov. 2016
Well these might be the best purchases I've made in while! I've taken them on easy jet flights and virgin flights and they are accepted as hand luggage. They are well build and actually fit a lot of clothes in. The stoppers on the front protect the bottom of the bag and the wheels feel nice and sturdy. They've got a handy zip-up compartment in the front for any documents you might need handy.

Absolutely perfect for a long weekend away.

Melt Tall and Thin Hand Poured Shine Scented Candle Pillar, White
Melt Tall and Thin Hand Poured Shine Scented Candle Pillar, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Too musky for my tastes!, 23 Nov. 2016
I wasn't a fan of the smell of this candle and was quite disappointed by it.

I was very, very musky and I found it quite overpowering. I gave it to a friend in the end and she quite likes it. I think it is just personal preference. But be warned, this is only a candle for people who love musky smells.

Elements Eight Barrel Infused Spiced Rum, 70 cl
Elements Eight Barrel Infused Spiced Rum, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 23 Nov. 2016
This is a lovely smooth rum. It is a little expensive compared to other, better-known brands of spiced rum but I do prefer it. I just find that this has more flavour to it and is a little fruity, making it much easier to drink than most spiced rums. Originally bought as a present for my husband but I have to say, I've ended up drinking a lot of it...and he won't be getting any of the next bottle!

Page: 1 | 2