Profile for Mrs. F. Moulin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. F. Moulin

Mrs. F. Moulin (Bristol UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Judge Long Handled Colander, Silver, 24 cm
Judge Long Handled Colander, Silver, 24 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent colander by trusted UK brand, 14 May 2017
I love to use a long handled colander so I can pour with one hand and hold the colander in the other for straining. My only very slight reservation is that the holes in the bottom of the colander somehow aren't sufficient to drain as well as my previous colander it replaced. But I still think it a great product.

Foxes Print Large Laundry Clothes Peg Bag with Wooden Hanger
Foxes Print Large Laundry Clothes Peg Bag with Wooden Hanger
Offered by TeddyT's

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my cheerful foxes!, 6 May 2017
This is a very roomy peg bag, which is better than it being too small! Excellent quality. My previous peg bag was badgers but I like this even better. Need a bit of cheering up when pegging out the washing.

Legowear Boy's Lego Nexo Knight Tony 807 L/S T-Shirt, Red, 5 Years
Legowear Boy's Lego Nexo Knight Tony 807 L/S T-Shirt, Red, 5 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual great Lego quality, 6 May 2017
This review is from: Lego Wear Boy's T-Shirt (Apparel)
Lovely top for my grandson. Great Lego quality as usual. I think the branded Lego clothes are excellent and worth the little extra.

Sloggi Men Basic Midi Brief, 2 Pack, Black, Medium (Manufacturer Size: 34)
Sloggi Men Basic Midi Brief, 2 Pack, Black, Medium (Manufacturer Size: 34)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best., 9 Mar. 2017
Sloggi pants, the best.

TELLING TALES: Anthology
TELLING TALES: Anthology

4.0 out of 5 stars As one of the nine authors I commend this book ..., 9 Mar. 2017
As one of the nine authors I commend this book to you. Its contents vary from the historical to the hysterical and provide a light and interesting read. I have given it four stars because that is the high end of luxury when it comes to hotels, so I thought that set the tone here. Five might imply gilt-edge paper or printing on five pound notes. Please give it a try. We would be so encouraged.

LE 12W A60 B22 LED Bulbs, 75W Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent, 1050lm, Daylight White, 6000K, Bayonet LED Light Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bright light for a fraction of the cost of old style bulbs., 27 July 2016
Great bright light. Good for ageing eyes, giving a clear white light for reading.

Yuasa Y7-12 - Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (12 warranty)
Yuasa Y7-12 - Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (12 warranty)
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, and working well., 27 July 2016
Good product.

Blagdon 250ml Green Away for Ponds
Blagdon 250ml Green Away for Ponds

1.0 out of 5 stars No effect on my green water., 27 July 2016
This didn't work at all after three applications. I have given up on it. Insufficient instructions cam with it so maybe I am doing it incorrectly,now ever it was a waste of time and money as the wildlife pond remains stubbornly green. The plus point is that all the wildlife continues to flourish.

Town Talk SilverSparkle 225 ml
Town Talk SilverSparkle 225 ml
Offered by GB Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy cleaning of silver ear rings etc, 27 July 2016
Works so quickly to put the sparkle back in my silver jewellery. So glad I bought it, no more looking tarnished!

Covidien Kendall Telfa Sterile Dressings (5cm x 7.5cm)
Covidien Kendall Telfa Sterile Dressings (5cm x 7.5cm)
Offered by Nutwell