Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Content by Hayley

Hayley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Relinquish
Relinquish

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark, Gritty....... Great read 5 stars, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Relinquish (Kindle Edition)
Wow what can I say...... I've just finished reading Relinquish & I need a lay down in a dark room. It's fast pasted, dark, gritty has some taboo themes & I loved every bit of it. The writing keeps you on your toes throughout, I loved Landon & Charlie they are excellent characters & really well written. The storyline is really unique I've never read anything similar. I've read everything by M.N Forgy & she seems to be taking her writing to the next level with every book she produces, if I could give this more than 5 stars then I would. I Would recommend to anyone who loves a dark romance with a HEA

King
King

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing.....5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: King (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. I have waited ages for it to be released & it didn't disappoint. T.M Frazier's style of writing draws you in from the page one. I loved King & Doe, he's the bad boy with a heart of gold & she's the feisty, sweet girl who will tell it like it is. Their story is heartbreaking & heart warming all at once. Preppy is the life & soul of the party, always making jokes & trying to get people to laugh, I cried buckets for him, I'm so looking forward to the next instalment. There are certain author's that I automatically one click TM is one of them. So glad I stuck with it & waited so long for it to be released.

Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken Book 2)
Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, 8 Jun. 2015
If I could give this book more than 5 stars then I would.Another great series. Wow what can I say I've been eagerly anticipating this books release. It didn't disappoint at all. It was a brilliant conclusion to the story. I loved Emilia & Alex in book 1 & you see a lot more of Sam in book 2. There are a lot of twists & turns that keep you guessing about what Emilia is going to do. I'm so glad there is a HEA. I love Rebecca Shea's style of writing & I've read everything she's wrote up to date. I will be definitely keeping an eye out for more by her. I'm so glad that the series was only over 2 books as some authors can stretch out a story to sell more books when they don't have to!!

A Dance Worth Dancing (Tactical Men Series)
A Dance Worth Dancing (Tactical Men Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read... recommended, 29 May 2015
I was recommended this so put it on my tbr list. The blurb was just my kind of book & I wasn't dissapointed. Wow I haven't enjoyed a book like this in ages. I loved Colt he his everything a alpha should be. The book was well written & the characters jell well together. Rori is such a strong character & does what she has to, to get by. I also enjoyed Maddox he's the next mini alpha. Would definitely read more of this author. Hopefully there is a series.

What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust Book 1)
What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved.Loved it, 14 Jan. 2015
Great book. Looking forward to reading the next instalment. Love Dani & Shadow.

The Scars That Define Us (The Devil's Dust Book 2)
The Scars That Define Us (The Devil's Dust Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG SEXY SHADOW...., 14 Jan. 2015
I love MC books so I'm not really picky what I read, this blew everything else out of the water. Loved Shadow & Dani there chemistry is hot with a capital H!! Hated Dani's mum Lady what a complete bitch. I really liked the way MN Forgy included other characters but it wasn't done with to much information just enough to keep you guessing & wanting to read about them in future books. Will be reading more in the series.

Storm (Ashes & Embers Book 1)
Storm (Ashes & Embers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5★★★, 14 Jan. 2015
This was a great debut by Carian Cole. I'm not really one for rocker romance but this really surprised me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the characters & the chemistry that they had. There was times were I wanted to slap Evie silly & say wake the hell up!! I will be on the look out for more in this series.

Dirty Little Secret (Heaven Hill Book 5)
Dirty Little Secret (Heaven Hill Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved geeky Travis., 14 Jan. 2015
I have read all the books in series & this was one of my favourites. I loved Travis as the H, he was not what you expect a character as in a MC club, he was geeky, didn't dress as a biker & was a tech guru but that didn't make him week or a pushover, he was still the manly man. If anyone is looking for a good MC book with great characters then this is the book for you.

Fighting the Fall (The Fighting Series Book 4)
Fighting the Fall (The Fighting Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit in the series., 14 Jan. 2015
I absolutely love JB's style of writing. You can't go wrong with sexy mma fighters!! I loved Eve & Cameron & the chemistry that they had. Even though Cameron was a bit older than Eve it never made the story seem creepy it just worked! Am really looking forward to the next instalment.

MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1
MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book... can't wait for second in series to come out!!, 14 Jan. 2015
I loved Binks style of writing & the story was great I'm looking forward to the next instalment in the series. Anyone who enjoys MC books this is one you have to read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12