Profile for J. E. Boldra > Reviews

Content by J. E. Boldra

J. E. Boldra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
STBA276 New Women Handbag Shoulder Bags Tote Purse PU Leather Ladies Messenger Hobo Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars a guift for my wife., 14 Feb. 2015
U bought this bag as a presant for my wife she is very pleased with it and says there is plenty room in it and it looks very smart.

Massive Vancouver Outdoor Wall Light Stainless Steel (Requires 1 x 60 Watts E27 Bulb)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 11 Feb. 2015
we are very pleased with it it did not take long to arrive and the electrician didnt have any trouble fitting it.

If You Were the Only Girl
If You Were the Only Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book., 9 Feb. 2015
this was a fantistice book it had me crying so it is well wort a read I must look for more of Anne Bennetts books.

Where the Heart Lies (The Cliffehaven Series Book 4)
Where the Heart Lies (The Cliffehaven Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book to read., 27 Jan. 2015
This was a lovely book which I really enjoyed with a really good story hope to read more of her books in the future.

Light the Way: A Collection of Inspired Spiritual Teachings by Joyful One
Light the Way: A Collection of Inspired Spiritual Teachings by Joyful One

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book to read., 27 Jan. 2015
I found this a lovely book to read as you can read a few pages a day and it is easy to understand.

Great Ideas Folding Two Step Ladder Chair - Stepladder That Is Also A Stool - Extra Wide Deep Rubber Lined Treads

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect two step ladder., 27 Jan. 2015
as my wife and I are both disabled we needed a set of steps that were strong and easy to use to get into the high cupboards in our kitchen.Those steps are just perfect. They are strong and easy to use so we would recommend them to anyone.

The New Arrival: Part 3 of 3: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars £ very good books., 4 Jan. 2015
Ireally enjoyed all 3 of these books I really enjoyed them and recommend them to any one who likes a story with a bit of rommance.

Becoming Julie: My Incredible Journey
Becoming Julie: My Incredible Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good book., 23 Dec. 2014
This was a very good book and told the true story of Julie fight to become Julie it opened my eyes to how selfish some people can be. I wish Julie a long and happy life.

The New Arrival: Part 2 of 3: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars Three very good books to read., 23 Dec. 2014
I have now read all 3 of those books and enjoyed all 3 of them the storys are good and true to lifeI hope you enjoy them.

The New Arrival: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse
The New Arrival: The Heartwarming True Story of a 1970s Trainee Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars books well worth reading., 3 Dec. 2014
This was a very good book I really enjoyed it .It tells the ups and downs of a bunch of girls training to be nurses.I am now reading part 2/3 which I am sure will be every bit as good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2016 10:42 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4