Profile for D. J. Collinson > Reviews

Content by D. J. Collinson

D. J. Collinson

Professional Ingrowing Toenail Clippers - Fast pain relief without the Surgery! Lifetime Guarantee!
Offered by CANDURE

2.0 out of 5 stars Toenail Clippers, 23 Jan. 2014
Nicely made and comes in a handy pouch but are as blunt as anything.
Was hoping to cut all our nails, I am a Carer, but gave up after trying it out on myself.
Haven't returned it as I'll probably have a go at sharpening them on the grinder.
Disappointed really.

Three Pay As You Go Voice SIM Card with Adapters (Preloaded with 10 Credit - 3p a Minute, 2p a Text and 1p a MB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Three PAYG Sim Pack, 23 Jan. 2014
Brilliant deal. Paid £8.95 and got £10 credit plus free start up of minutes, text and data that lasts for a month.
Calls are very good value. 3p per minute, 2p per txt and 1p per mb of data.
5 stars for the supplier as I received it next day. Pretty happy.

Ringke Fusion Case cover for iPhone SE/5S/5  - Crystal Clear shock absorption TPU bumper with anti-scratch coated PC clear back
Ringke Fusion Case cover for iPhone SE/5S/5 - Crystal Clear shock absorption TPU bumper with anti-scratch coated PC clear back
Offered by Ringke_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Ringke Fusion Crystal View Case For iPhone 5s, 23 Jan. 2014
Product arrived well before estimated time. Looks great. Protects the phone without loosing its looks.
Buttons a delight to use, not like other cases where you have to squeeze and hope to turn the thing on.
Perfect fit, all cut outs match up so able to charge etc without any trouble. At first thought it was a little expensive but you get what you pay for. I'm delighted with it.

Maja 40245531 Computer Desk 800 x 750 x 500 mm Beech Finish
Maja 40245531 Computer Desk 800 x 750 x 500 mm Beech Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Maja Computer Desk, 18 May 2013
Germany quality, well made and easy to follow instructions. Quick delivery. Packaging left a bit to be desired but was adequate as there was no damage to the product. Looks a treat, but a lot lighter than the picture suggests.. Would definitely recommend.

TruFlame Wall Mounted Fire/ Landscape Black Curved Glass/ Flame Effect with Remote Control, 2000 Watt
Offered by The Electric Fire Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai Wall Mounted Fire, 18 May 2013
Very disappointed with this product. Followed instructions and mounted it on the wall then switched on.
The flame effect was very good but after a couple of minutes you could hear the motor clicking like a cheap fibre optic lamp. I like to sit and read a book in a nice quiet room. This noise would become very annoying. I wasn't prepared to send it back because of this, but when I switched on the heater it blew the electrics. I had plugged it into the same socket that previously was used for a Dimplex wall heater and had no problem with that. I took it off the wall and tried it on a socket in the kitchen as it was a different circuit but again it tripped the RCD. As far as I am concerned it is a faulty product and am returning it to Amazon. I had expected more from a product that Hyundai were prepared to endorse. I am left with five holes in a newly papered wall that now have to be filled in. I suggest you try it first before drilling holes in your wall. I have given it 2 stars, not for the product but for the next day delivery and Amazon's excellent returns policy.

HP iPAQ 214 Pocket PC
HP iPAQ 214 Pocket PC

5.0 out of 5 stars HP iPAQ 214, 21 Mar. 2010
Bought this as a replacement for my aging 2210.
First impressions were that it was very big and that it didn't feel as good quality as the 2210.
Using it for a period of time, I now love it and can't put it down.
It connects to my wifi instantly, the screen is suburb, and now that I've put on my favorite software its fantastic.
If you want to browse the net, download the Opera Mini Browser. It knocks spots of Internet Explore. Its sooo fast and touch friendly, I don't know why HP didn't include it with the device.
Easy connection to my Tom Tom bluetooth GPS and navigation is great with the big screen, especially when you can switch to landscape mode at the touch of a button.
Have got a HTC Touch HD which is an all-in-one, but I still like to have a separate PDA and phone.
There is still a market for the PDA and if you are like me and want separates, then you won't go far wrong with this.

D-Link DKT-400 Wireless N Cable Router and Wireless N USB 2.0 Adapter Kit
D-Link DKT-400 Wireless N Cable Router and Wireless N USB 2.0 Adapter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 18 Mar. 2009
Excellent router very fast, works well with virgin cable, no problems with connecting desktop, laptop and PDA.
Wouldn't go back to a Belkin.

Norton Internet Security 2009 - 1 User 3 Computers (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2009 - 1 User 3 Computers (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton IS 2009, 2 Feb. 2009
Always used Norton Internet Security for my main computer but was always dissapointed on its demand on resources.
The 2008 product was much better, but this 2009 version is by far the best that Symantic have produced. It's quick to install, low on resources and is alot easier to use.
If you are thinking of renewing your subscription on an older version, DONT. It's cheaper to by this product. At £25 for 3 computers, it's a snip.