Profile for T. Williamson > Reviews

Content by T. Williamson

T. Williamson (South Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SomerFire Red Heat Resistant Fireplace Stove Woodburner BBQ Barbeque Fireside 14" Gloves
Offered by Barnsouth Fireplaces and Stoves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves - very safe to use, 8 Aug. 2016
Good fit, comfortable to use and good long cuffs. Can handle logs in an open fire without fear of burning my hands.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Smart Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7-Inch Tablet SM-T550, Versailles
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case, 8 Aug. 2016
Lovely case - good quality, fits perfectly, handy magnetic closure, and allows access to all sockets and the camera lens. Automatically wakes the tablet up when you open it.

Womens/Ladies Gardening Clogs Lightweight Cloggies, Various Colours & Sizes (UK: 4, EUR: 37, Fuschia)
Offered by Surf The Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Very snug fit, 8 Aug. 2016
Lovely shoes, but although I don't usually have a problem with size 4, these are VERY snug on my bare feet. Should have ordered the next size up.

Womens/Ladies Footwear Gardening Clogs Green Plum Floral Print With Open Back, UK: 4, EUR: 37
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice!, 7 Jun. 2016
Lovely shoes - very comfortable, perfect fit, and a great design

Sabrent USB External Aluminum Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and play No drivers Needed. (AU-EMAC)
Offered by Store4PC-Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 31 May 2016
Does a great job of allowing me to use my headset whilst bypassing the sound card in my laptop. I use this with Dragon software and it has eliminated problems I was having with dictation accuracy.

F4ME16M4-HOOK-1
F4ME16M4-HOOK-1

5.0 out of 5 stars Really strong! Holds my towel firmly in place on ..., 31 May 2016
This review is from: F4ME16M4-HOOK-1 (DIY & Tools)
Really strong! Holds my towel firmly in place on the side of my freezer, without constantly slipping down as other magnetic hooks have done.

NEW Memory Foam Seat Cushion by MemorySoft - Premium Contoured Design Created to Reduce Coccyx, Sciatica, and Tailbone Pain, plus Improve Posture - Soft & Comfy with Non-Slip Rubber Bottom - Works well with a Lumbar Support Pillow!
Offered by MemorySoft UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this to ease coccydynia and found it far more comfortable than my 'donout' cushion, 31 May 2016
Bought this to ease coccydynia and found it far more comfortable than my 'donout' cushion, The cutout area ensures my coccyx isn't under any pressure, the memory foam is comfortable and hasn't flattened so far, and the velvety cover means that once I've positioned myself correctly, I don't slip around on it. Just hoping now that I don't leave it anywhere, or I'll have to buy another one!

Liverpool Fc Sound Greeting Card
Liverpool Fc Sound Greeting Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good novelty card, 3 Sept. 2014
Great item with good sound

Liverpool FC Liverbird Mens Size 6-11 Dress Socks 2 Pair Pack
Liverpool FC Liverbird Mens Size 6-11 Dress Socks 2 Pair Pack
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 3 Sept. 2014
My husband loved these and they're good quality

Town & Country Size 5/ EU 38 EVA Cloggies - Raspberry Pink
Town & Country Size 5/ EU 38 EVA Cloggies - Raspberry Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate sizing, 3 Sept. 2014
I bought these thinking I'd have room for socks in them (I take a size 4) but they are really snug on my bare feet. I can't see how they would fit somebody who takes a size 5.

Page: 1 | 2