Profile for Sue Welch > Reviews

Sue Welch

Teal Blue Cushion Cover Chenille Luxury Pad Cover 43cm Square New
Teal Blue Cushion Cover Chenille Luxury Pad Cover 43cm Square New
Offered by The Bedding Den

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made cushion covers. Soft material. Actual covers ..., 18 May 2015
Well made cushion covers. Soft material. Actual covers are much darker than they look in the picture though. More green than blue so regrettably, they didn't suit my colour scheme.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Price: £10.00 - £500.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Who from?, 22 July 2013
Just ordered a Kindle voucher for my friends birthday gift. I would normally print the voucher but because the printer is playing up I chose to take advantage of the free next day delivery option and have it delivered straight to her home.

I didn't realise that I hadn't been given the opportunity to add a message until I'd completed the process, so I'm guessing that she won't know who the voucher is from and that there'll be no 'Happy Birthday' message inside.

Seems I'm going to have to ring and tell her all about her 'surprise' before it's delivered.

More than a bit disappointed about that!