Profile for TMallaby > Reviews

Content by TMallaby

TMallaby

Page: 1 | 2
RECRUITED: A Mike Humber Novella (Demon Series Book One)
RECRUITED: A Mike Humber Novella (Demon Series Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars The writing is excellent and the story is exciting & fast-paced and you ..., 18 July 2016
This is not my usual genre but I read Mr Haywood's Undead series and had read Huntington House so I thought I would give this a whirl. Honestly I could not put it down, I was gripped. The writing is excellent and the story is exciting & fast-paced and you just hold on for dear life and enjoy it. Excellent stuff, I will be reading everything else with Mike Humber in it.

Dead & Alive: Outbreak (A Short Story)
Dead & Alive: Outbreak (A Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a punt, you won't be sorry., 4 July 2016
Having read none of the Dead & Alive books I was intrigued by the premise and decided to try this short prequel. I was not disappointed. The pacing was excellent and I was drawn into the storyline quite quickly; I was disappointed when it ended and will be reading the rest of these books. Well worth the 99p price tag :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2016 5:16 PM BST

Twinkie Chan's Crocheted Abode a la Mode: 20 Yummy Crochet Projects for Your Home
by Twinkie Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Amazing!, 30 Jun. 2016
Such a fun book! I want to make everything in it! So far I've only had time to make a little donut but the pattern instructions are very clear and easy to follow and my donut turned out just like Twinkie's! One of the best books I've bought :)

Huntington House.  A Mike Humber Detective Novel.
Huntington House. A Mike Humber Detective Novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I tried a different genre., 30 Jun. 2016
Having only read Mr Haywood's Undead series I was hearing a lot of good things about Mike Humber so I thought I'd take a punt. Am I glad I did! I don't normally go for detective novels but this is written in such a way that you feel you are there looking over the shoulder of the main character, Mike Humber. The characters are well-rounded, flawed but likeable; the plot is fast-paced and kept me on the edge of my seat (well bed really) from start to finish. I'm just waiting for my kindle to charge so I can read Recruited. Great stuff!

Blood on the Floor: An Undead Adventure
Blood on the Floor: An Undead Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff!, 15 April 2016
As a huge fan of The Undead series I was very excited to learn there was to be a stand-alone novel. I must add here that if you haven't yet read The Undead you will still be able to read this & not get lost as it runs parallel. In fact it could be a good starting point. The main character is gritty & honest and I fervently hope to see her again. There are twists and turns to the story and I felt every bit of emotion - I pulled my legs up in fear, laughed out loud (on a packed train!) & cried. A very human story with a lot of heart. Read it!

Ototo Nessie Soup Ladle, Turquoise
Ototo Nessie Soup Ladle, Turquoise
Offered by Gimmick World

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my Friend Squeal :), 8 April 2016
Bought as a gift for my penpal because she saw it and it made her squeal! When it arrived it was very cute so I was happy to send it to my friend. Yes, when she received the ladle she squealed so loud I was deaf for 3 days!

The Undead. The First Seven Days. (The Undead series Book 1)
The Undead. The First Seven Days. (The Undead series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Zompoc Series BAR NONE!, 8 April 2016
I just finished reading (for the second time) this collection of the first seven days of The Undead. I honestly cannot get enough of these amazing books. I found the series completely by accident when I was looking for a new genre to explore and by the end of the first few pages I was absolutely hooked. The characters are 'real' and have heart, each and every one is relatable, and by the end of Day One I found I was thinking about Mr Howie and his comrades during my day-to-day routine. I have devoured each and every Day in this series since and if you like zombies, you enjoy reading on the edge of your seat and you want a new obsession then you MUST read the talented Mr Haywood's words. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this series is. So go and read and find out for yourself!

The Astronaut Wives Club
The Astronaut Wives Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading, 6 Aug. 2015
I could not put this book down. A fantastic look behind the scenes at life as the wife of a famous astronaut.

Doodle Artist - Butterflies: Colouring for grown ups
Doodle Artist - Butterflies: Colouring for grown ups
by Annette Rand

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful, 6 Aug. 2015
I ordered this after seeing a sample on Facebook. Annette is a beautiful artist and this book is filled with 30 pages of gorgeous butterflies to colour and zentangle. I cannot wait to see future publications from her.

Fifty Movies in Fifty Words (or less)...and some drawings too! from Harry Potter to Batman via Alien!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan. 2013
I downloaded this as it sounded fun. It really is. I laughed out loud & even read some out to the family. It's not a long book as you would imagine, but definitely worth a look.

Page: 1 | 2