Profile for Jonathan Wilkinson > Reviews

Tallon 880x580mm Academic/Student Year Planner - Blue/White
Tallon 880x580mm Academic/Student Year Planner - Blue/White
Offered by Claris

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
boxes are a little small to write any more than one event going on per day.

Adapter USB to Midi In-Out
Adapter USB to Midi In-Out
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have an iphone buy a irig instead!, 7 Nov. 2014
This didn't work for me, I had to buy the more expensive iRig but it's much better. I use it with my iphone 3gs and just plug in headphones to my phone. Much easier than using a pc imo!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a surprise!, 2 Nov. 2014
First off, I bought this from the ViviDream website but wanted to share my views here. Delivery was Free and next-day UK to UK which was great!
Before I tried it I was sort of skeptical that it wouldn't do much for me as I've tried Huperzine before without much success. Following the website's instructions I tried doing the WBTB method by waking up after 4 and a half hours of sleep, taking 2 capsules and going back to sleep.
Boy, what a surprise! I had a really long and realistic dream that night, and it had a this deep, involving storyline to it. I woke up feeling full of energy as hadn't had a dream like that in years!
Really satisfied with my purchase, hopefully I'll have a lucid dream next time!

Wacom Cintiq 22 HD
Wacom Cintiq 22 HD
Price: £1,329.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there !, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Wacom Cintiq 22 HD (Accessory)
This kit is superb for using Photoshop to paint and draw. I use it all the time and it's a pleasure to use. I could write about all it's functions and whatnot but there is plenty online about it.
What I will say is that it's extremely solid, you can lean on it to a necessary extent.
The pen is comfortable to use and comes with various nibs inside the weighted holder. Definitely recommend the one with the spring!
Turning it is very handy and smooth, you can turn it to portrait and draw that way.
3 Months use and so far no problems. Happy Customer!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2014 2:17 PM BST

Alan Moore's Writing For Comics Volume 1
Alan Moore's Writing For Comics Volume 1
by Alan Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 1 May 2014
This rating is based only on the writing and information given. Alan Moore does a great job describing his process, in some areas a little more is given than necessary, and some areas not enough, characterization being one. But overall I learned a good amount and got to peak into the mind of the 1985 Moore.
The art, except for the cover is just poor and irrelevant, but it's not about the drawing.
If you need a bit of inspiration on writing, want to learn about a professionals work process and the things he considers whilst planning, then I would recommend this book. If you are a fan of his work, and want to learn more about writing comics then getting this book is a must.
At £3, you can't go wrong. Note that it is a very short book, extracted from a fanzine, about 1/3 cm thick!
Also an enjoyable read, a bit of a page turner, unlike Will Eisner's books which bore me to tears unfortunately.