Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Philip Walker > Reviews

Content by Philip Walker

Philip Walker "always learning" (Staffordshire uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Swatch Once Again White Dial Black Strap Mens Watch
Swatch Once Again White Dial Black Strap Mens Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is for girls or small children., 9 Jun. 2017
This watch is never a mans watch. I have slim wrists and it still looks like a ladies watch. Very small, not at all manly. DO NIOT BUY THIS WATCH unless you are 10yrs old or female. £40 piece of scrap. The photo makes it look bigger than it is. It's very small and the strap is very thin and 'dainty'. No man should wear a watch like this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gildan SoftstyleTM Adult Ringspun T-Shirt RS Sports Grey L
Gildan SoftstyleTM Adult Ringspun T-Shirt RS Sports Grey L
Offered by The Prime Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor product description leads to wrong product ordered and a dissatisfied customers, 22 Jan. 2016
Not what I was expecting. I wanted PREMIUM RING SPUN (90%cotton 10% polyester). What I got was lightweight Softstyle Ringspun 100% cotton. They are thin. They look okay-ish, and the price is okay.. But in the product description it said they were 90% cotton 10% polyester...but that's not what has been delivered.

Now I know what quality I was looking for because I received a sport grey Premium Ringspun tshirt as a free promo when I bought some protein from Heul..and I was so impressed with the fit and quality I thought I would buy some from an Amazon supplier. Suffice to say, if you search for the premium weight Ringspun tshirt s in Amazon the results returned say 100% cotton and '90% cotton 10% polyester' for the same product in the same product description...leaving you wondering...well which is it? What am getting? Typically you don't get what you think you are getting.

Poor product description leads to wrong product ordered and a dissatisfied customers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2016 5:41 PM BST

Abercrombie & Fitch FIERCE Cologne for Men - 1.7fl oz/50ml - SPRAY * NEW & SEALED *
Offered by Absolute Style

5.0 out of 5 stars if its not from A&F shop its fake!!, 1 Nov. 2014
YOU CAN ONLY BUY THIS FROM ABERCROMBIE & FITCH...else its fake.
It is the best fragrance you can buy. My point of reference...i cannott wear this fragrance without man wiman and beast stopping me to ask what it is. Literally no other fragrance has ever had this reaction. No exaggeration. Its the nuts.

Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Feb. 2014
Sure the would have been great if they were the right size for my camera (fujifilm x20) come with a nice case for storing them in. Arrived promptly. Would have given 5stars but unable to truly attest the quality as they don't fit my camera (which is my error).

Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera Silver (12MP X-Trans CMOS II With EXR Processor II, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.8 inch Premium LCD

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish zoom. Very disappointed., 22 Feb. 2014
I bought this because I wanted something smaller than a DSLR to take on my travels and I wanted a view finder as I find my DSLR to be unusable outside (Sony Nex 5). We'll this camera has a lot of nice features, but my expectations of the zoom were way way too high. It's rubbish. I sat 10 feet away from a swan, and wanted to zoom a close up of its head. Quite simply it was terrible. I have see far superior zoom on cameras that slide into your pocket for 1/4 of the price. Hugely disappointed. Should have got a Nex 6.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2014 8:55 PM BST

New Asus Google Nexus 7 FHD 2013 (2nd Generation Model, Android 4.3 4.4) BLACK Multi-Function SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Nexus 7 FHD 2 2.0 II Tablet Black Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase® (Compatible only with the Nexus 7 2013 Model)
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Oct. 2013
Great value. They charge as much for post as the case itself, but still worth it. Great texture, looks and feels premium. Googles own version is triple the price. I am totally happy. This exceeded my expectations.

5in1 Mini 150Mbps 3G WIFI Mobile Wireless Router Hotspot + 1800mAh Power bank
5in1 Mini 150Mbps 3G WIFI Mobile Wireless Router Hotspot + 1800mAh Power bank

4.0 out of 5 stars works, 23 Oct. 2013
What would make this even better is if it had an LCD to display the strength of the 3G signal. I use this with my tablet. Obviously the tablet shows a strong WiFi connection to the device, but I have no idea how good the 3g connection of the device is?? But does its job. The company themselves that produce the product are very attentive and customer orientated. I havebought a couple of their products, and I am pleased with the quality and the customer care, not that it has been required.

Skagen Men's Watch 233XLTTN
Skagen Men's Watch 233XLTTN

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to do, 23 Oct. 2013
It serves its simple function well and tells the time. Keeps time well, have noticed no loss of time in the week I have had it. Very slim and sleek. Stylish. Watch face is quite large in circumference. Watch strap is very easy to adjust.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, 8 Sept. 2013
Great keyboard, works fine with my Nexus 7FHD. Easy to set up. Im using it right now to type this review. As with all bluetooth keyboards i have used, there doesnt appear to be £ symbol, but this is rectified by going into keyboard settings. Basically you then have to suss out which keys have changed. basically the @ symbol is ascertained by pressing shift+" and the " symbol is ascertained by pressing shift+2. (they have basically swapped places) the £ symbol is gained by pressing shift+3. only key i seem to be missing as a result of this is the hash key.Im not too bothered by not knowing where the hash key is though. If your not concerned about the £ symbol though... leave it as it is in the american layout.

The keyboard itself though is great to use. A Breeze. great build quality. Very satisfied.

Great customer care, also. they seem particularly customer orientated. I also bought a Backup phone charger (for festivals) from Anker.. also a great product. 2 purchases, 2 great products. Happy days.

CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph
CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better that sticking it to your window, 1 Aug. 2013
I disagree with obstructions to the windscreen. I generally listen to my sat nav and only need to glance at it very rarely so this is a great position in my car to place it. No more tell tale suction marks to alert would be thieves you may have left a sat nav in your car.

Page: 1 | 2