Profile for J. Lee > Reviews

Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mass Effect: Andromeda
by Tim Bogenn

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book shame about the weird pages inside?, 26 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Mass Effect: Andromeda (Hardcover)
Not a bad strategy guide at all nice thick pages with lots of details in there on missions, weapons etc. My only gripe if there was one is my copy had a few dents in the hardbacks edges and covers, plus looked like it had been dropped in the amazon warehouse on the top spine of the book as that was damaged to. Also at random points in the book the pages have quite bad crease marks in them that I can only think and discribe as it looks like its been caused by damp of some discription? looks like some sort of water or damp damage? I sent for a replacement that's come today and thats exactly the same but on different pages. Most bizzare to say the least.

Mass Effect Andromeda Steelbook Case
Mass Effect Andromeda Steelbook Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice steelbook and price, 26 Mar. 2017
Nice steelbook and comes wrapped in cellophane although mine still had a couple of very fine hairline scratches on the surface, so I ordered another one and that was the same. Not bad at all for the price though I spose.

PowerBear Samsung Note 3 Battery | 3200 mAh Li-Ion Battery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Note 3 Spare Battery [24 Month Warranty]
Offered by PowerBear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery Great price!, 2 Feb. 2017
Great Battery I got 2 for the price of 1 samsung original battery wich was nice plus this actually holds charge. purchased a so called sealed in factory packing original samsung battery off another seller here on amazon marketplace only to find it would not hold charge for more than 4 hours max. all in all I can say the power bear note 3 battery is a decent price and does the job very well so would highly recommend this to anyone. The only negative is if any it does not have the NFC connection the Samsung battery has and for anyone who does not know what that is you can link to other blu tooth divices with one touch. but it's a small price to pay and you can always just connect to blu tooth manually with the phone instead wich is no big deal, plus how many NFC items do you own? me I have 1 so it's not made life hard.

Thrustmaster Ferrari Alcantara Brown Racing Wheel - T300 Edition
Thrustmaster Ferrari Alcantara Brown Racing Wheel - T300 Edition
Offered by DIGITAL24 DI DI BARTOLO ANTONIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wheel and pedal set with top notch Alcacantera, 29 Jan. 2017
Got to say I was a bit dubious about spending so much on a wheel and pedals but o have to say after watching so many reviews on so many wheels and pedal sets I'm glad I went with this choise. The wheel and quallity is just superb and I have to admit it brings a different side to the games out, so much so I don't know how I managed to go for so long with out buying one. It's not just a controller that buzzes when you hit the rumble strip, the force feedback is so intelligent it blew me away. To explain what I mean if you go in to a corner quite hard and depending on the camber of the road you can actually feel the wheels losing traction as the wheel simulates all this and makes it a lot easier to feel what the car is doing. On project cars each car has its own different set up you can adjust till your hearts content. In Dirt rally you even feel the wheels go light as your car takes off jumps etc plus ruts in the road it's just brilliant. The only down side is the unit amazon sent me has a euro 2 pin plug on the end of the lead wich you need a u.k two pin to three pin adapter for wich I think should have been provided but it was only a few pound to go buy one. Bit weird but hey ho????
Comment Comment | Permalink

Project CARS - Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Project CARS - Game of the Year Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb game with all the extras!, 28 Jan. 2017
Superb sim driving game fast post and well packed! Great game with the added tracks and cars from the DLC. If you love driving sims and not arcade racers this is the game for you. I would advise a good wheel to go with it to get the best out of the game too. So many settings to play with.

GENUINE ORIGINAL SAMSUNG NOTE 3 SM-N9000 / SM-N9002 / SM-N9005 REPLACEMENT BATTERY EB-B800BEBECWW IN SEALED RETAIL PACKAGING
Offered by FoneM8store

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy or Fake Samsung battery??, 28 Jan. 2017
Purchased this so called New Samsung note 3 battery for my phone in retail packaging sealed from Digital Techno here on amazon. Can't fault dispatch time and packing and to my surprise it was in retail packaging. Now here's where I think it gets weird, The packets round seal sticker was opened or come unstuck call it what you will so I naturally assumed the cold weather had just lifted it? All looked well and normal plus it looked like an original or brand new if you will, Then when I popped it in my phone to replace my half dead battery the new one was at 0% of charge or completely dead? Now don't get me wrong batteries do die after long time storeage but I was under the impression your not meant to let the battery drain completely plus non of my other new batteries I've had direct from Samsung were empty on charge? So to the point after charging fully and unplugging the charger I left it over night only to find by morning charge had dropped to 80%. And after 3/ 4 hours the phone had died? I've re charged it 3 times today and the new battery is worse than the old one. Rung amazon and they have given a full refund for a dodgy or fake battery and told me to bin the battery but in all fairness I think digital techno needed to sort it out as it's not amazon's fault.

Ka-50 Black Shark: Attack Helicopter
Ka-50 Black Shark: Attack Helicopter
by Eagle Dynamics
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Shark Hits The Target!!, 1 Jan. 2011
Ok i should start by saying this in my opinion should have been added in the box like the sims of old (janes f18 and other sims,Apache-Havok,Falcon 4 etc) as to play this game as intended you realy do need this guide by your side for reference be you a first time Black shark player like myself or i would imagine sesoned players would find it most useful on the battlefield! ok about the book, it is quite well made with thick outer card covers and spiral bound but i will state the inner pages are a little thin and i found that where mine has been made or the holes punched, i had to open each page quite slow on the first run through to avoid ripping them as they had stuck together around the spiral holes and if your not carfull they can rip so go easy!! all in all though this guide book is very very thougher covering not just the game itself but the Ka 50 workings as a whole and weapons etc! if you love this game and or are a first timer i would say this is a must have and also a damn good little guide as a whole! would have been nice to have a little colour inside instead of black and white but thats just being picky!! All you got to do now is grab this guide before it keeps going out of stock!!

In The Shadow Of The Moon [Blu-ray]
In The Shadow Of The Moon [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Sington

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world, 29 July 2009
If like me you are a fan of any sort in to the Apollo Program and all the great men who flew these missions back in the day then this is the ultimate film for you!! Superb clean visuals and sound of the missions and like it says on the box in the Astronauts own words (appart from Armstrong)they tell there story!! One of the best films ive seen on the subject, and to be fair this will leave you with a lump in your throat as you share there amazing adventure what they talk about they speak from the heart in detail! Its little things they talk about too that other films missed out add to this classic!! great extras too! Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to this you wont regret it, plus at this cheap price on Blu Ray you cant go wrong, Awesome!!