Profile for Ms. L. S. Groves > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. S. Groves

Ms. L. S. Groves "L Groves" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Bottle Holder for Hands Free Bottle Feeding by Bebe Bottle Sling
Baby Bottle Holder for Hands Free Bottle Feeding by Bebe Bottle Sling

5.0 out of 5 stars triplets, 6 Sept. 2012
The other comments on this product are most upsetting. I have triplets and would love nothing more than to cuddle each one whilst feeding. Products like this are essential or we just wouldnt be able to cope.

Skewer PRESTO 15 cm, 6 pcs
Skewer PRESTO 15 cm, 6 pcs

4.0 out of 5 stars perfectly fine, 7 Mar. 2012
There is not much to say about a sweker but they are as advertised and perfectly suitable for the purpose.

By Carla Unisex Baby Nougat Sleeping Bag Max 1 Tog (0 - 6 Months)
By Carla Unisex Baby Nougat Sleeping Bag Max 1 Tog (0 - 6 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 7 Mar. 2012
I ordered 6 of these as expecting triplets shortly and I am very happy with the purchase. I also have the matching change mat and wish they did more products in the pattern range. I will be buying the bigger size in the future.

Premier Housewares Striped Cake Stand - Black
Premier Housewares Striped Cake Stand - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not white, 7 Mar. 2012
This product would have been lovely had it been black and white as it looks in the picture. It is actually cream and black which is a shame for me as everything else I have is black and white and this looks odd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 7 Mar. 2012
I was very happy with this product. Just the colour I was looking for. Good quality. Nice and soft and good price. I recommend it.

Soft leather baby shoes white with multi-coloured spots
Soft leather baby shoes white with multi-coloured spots
Offered by Little People

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 7 Mar. 2012
These shoes arrived within 48 hours of ordering and are of a nice quality. they even came in a little drawstring bag. My babies are not born yet to know how well they fit but they certainly look nice enough. A reasonable price too compared to similar shoes that are 3 times the price.

Karlsson Wall Clock Ceramic Station White
Karlsson Wall Clock Ceramic Station White

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 7 Mar. 2012
I'm very happy with this product. It is just as advertised and really nice quality. Having looked at similar items online and in shops I think it is reasonably priced and would recommend. If I had to say one negative thing it would be that the clock hands could be slightly more rigid as one had a slight bend in it but that is unnoticable now it is up on the wall.

The Multiple Pregnancy Sourcebook: Pregnancy and the First Year with Twins, Triplets, and More (Sourcebooks)
by Nancy Bowers

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 7 Mar. 2012
I am pregnant with triplets and have struggled to find a book on multiples that didn't just concentrate on twins. This book is good and easy to understand. It has good information on how multiples are created by embryos splitting and I have found the what to expect from a c-section useful also. I would recommend for people expecting more than 1 baby.

koziol BABELL XS extra small Etagere, solid white
koziol BABELL XS extra small Etagere, solid white

5.0 out of 5 stars Entirely as expected, 12 Sept. 2011
This product is exactly as you would expect from the pictures and description. Please just note that it is really quite small. It does state xs small but I missed that as did at least one other reviewer. There are bigger versions available but this xs small one has it's place in my kitchen and useful for small things such as hors'douvres form the chinese take away. You wouldnt fit much fruit or cakes on here. If you are purchasing for that reason go for a bigger one. It is worth noting that I have this size and a large and they do still fit together making them very flexible. Each level is also fairly high sided so I think they could be useful for dipping sauce. I'm happy with the purchase.

The Complete Walt Disney World
The Complete Walt Disney World
by Julie Neal

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Sept. 2011
Absolutely thrilled with this book and cannot recommend highly enough. It is full of useful information and really prepares you well ahead of a visit. Not only does it contain almost every bit of info you could possibly need but it is also printed on high quality paper and full of pictures. Great for trip planning and even better for Disney Park enthusiasts who want to keep up to date on happenings in the park. I have purchased every year for the past 3 years and will have no hesitation in doing so in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3