Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

30 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Simplytests

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you get addicted to POAS at 7 DPO, 25 May 2016
A lot cheaper than other tests. A BFP is very faint mind. Great if you get addicted to POAS at 7 DPO.

Master of Muscle - Kinesiology Tape
Master of Muscle - Kinesiology Tape
Offered by MasterofMuscle

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon saver, 25 Oct. 2015
I ran the Chester Marathon in October thanks to this stuff. I've had ITBS since June, sometimes it's been so bad that i could hardly walk. I thought I had it under control, but 3 weeks before my marathon on my last long run before the taper it got really bad and I had to get a lift home. Someone on Twitter recommended this stuff so I decided to give it a try. On the morning of my marathon, as soon as I put it on, my knee felt reinforced, completely supported. My knee/hip didn't give me any trouble at all during the marathon. The ITBS did kick off again once I took the tape off after the race though! All in all, a great product and I couldn't have run the marathon without it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

Pro-Tec Athletics Small/Large IT Band Compression Wrap
Pro-Tec Athletics Small/Large IT Band Compression Wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me with marathon training, 17 Sept. 2015
I got this after having awful pain in my left hip and the outside of my left knee after a long run, typical ITBS symptoms. The strap is positioned above your knee with the compression pad over your ITB.

When you first use it, it can take a few minutes to get the position right but once it's in the place, it stops the pain. It isn't a cure so you'll still need to foam roll and do strengthening exercises, but this strap enables you to run when you have ITBS. I've been using it throughout my marathon training and I think it's one of the most useful things I have bought for it. Highly recommended!

Canon PIXMA MP640 Network Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP640 Network Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome printer!, 23 Dec. 2010
I bought this printer recently mainly to print off my wedding invitations and also to print off photos. The WiFi was very easy and straightforward to set up. Included with the printer is a sample of the Canon Photo Glossy Paper II. I printed off a couple of photos on this sample paper and was blown away by the quality and also at the speed at which it prints photos... a lot faster than what I was expecting. This printer produces absolutely stunning photographs, though you do need to spend the extra few pounds on getting good quality photo paper. The software included with the printer is very user friendly and again was easy to set up.
The printer is also very good for printing off documents, prints very quickly and to a high quality and the scanner is fantastic. I'm very happy I bought this printer instead of a cheaper option and would highly recommend spending a bit more money on it as it is definitely worth it.

Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Offered by Refresh eCommerce

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 23 Dec. 2010
I bought this photo paper as it was cheap and I thought that having a decent printer would mean I would get good quality photos regardless. What a mistake. The photos I printed were dull and of poor quality, even when I selected the highest quality printouts using my printer. I own a Canon Pixma MP640 printer which produced absolutely stunning photos on the Canon photo paper which I received as a sample with the printer. I regret wasting my money on buying this cheap paper and wish I would have just bought the Canon paper. If you want to print good quality photos, don't buy this paper.

Canon Original 2311B003 PP-201 Bubble Jet Media Photo Paper 4x6 (50 Sheets)
Canon Original 2311B003 PP-201 Bubble Jet Media Photo Paper 4x6 (50 Sheets)
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos, 23 Dec. 2010
I recently bought a Canon Pixma MP640 printer and received a sample of this photo paper. I was very impressed with the quality of the photos I printed. However, this paper is fairly expensive so I decided to buy a cheaper photo paper. What a mistake! I ended up buying a pack of this paper anyway and I must admit that is it well worth spending extra money on, especially if you own a Canon printer.

Damaged Goods
Damaged Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this cd, 25 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Damaged Goods (Audio CD)
I got this cd from the Soil UK tour in which she was a support act. It is definately one of the best albums I have heard in a long time. If you have any love for music you wil buy this album because this woman is so talented.