Profile for Roberto > Reviews

Roberto

Bugatti 109142 Gran Turismo Pocket Umbrella Black Brown
Bugatti 109142 Gran Turismo Pocket Umbrella Black Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Umbrella for every day, 14 May 2013
Practical and stylish this sturdy umbrella, you must have in any woman's bag, several models with various designs and colors, this in for every day.

Serafini Sport Unisex-Adult Philadelphia Running White Blue Washed Trainer 1907 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality sports shoes, 14 May 2013
A gift for my wife that when she went to shopping, we never found anything she liked, however this had a total success.

Tommy Hilfiger Sanford Long Sleeve Men's Cardigan Egret X-Large
Tommy Hilfiger Sanford Long Sleeve Men's Cardigan Egret X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 14 May 2013
Practical and stylish at the same time, with all kinds of details that indicate the quality of Tommy Hilfiger clothing.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Brok the Brachiosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Brok the Brachiosaurus

4.0 out of 5 stars The gift of my son, 14 May 2013
I was looking for a gift for Christmas for my 5 year old, and I found this, I thought bingo! dinosaurs and toy cars in it. My son liked it right away, is well built, is transformable, makes noise all perfect. But a few days had no success and that children have the last word.

Vans Lpe Canvas, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Wild Dove/True White, 8 UK
Vans Lpe Canvas, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Wild Dove/True White, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Vans, 14 May 2013
Good shoes, comfortable, with a nice gray suede leather at an incredible price of the best purchases I've made on Amazon

Slam Hooded Bomber Jacket Beige X-Large
Slam Hooded Bomber Jacket Beige X-Large
Offered by FACTORY OUTLET PRICES

5.0 out of 5 stars My new jacket Slam, 14 May 2013
I am very happy with this jacket light and practical, and yet so warm. I solved the end of winter with this purchase

Bosch PFZ 500 E All Purpose Saw
Bosch PFZ 500 E All Purpose Saw
Offered by holywell tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Farewell to my old rusty saw, hello to my new Bosch saw, 14 May 2013
I had a round table, I needed some cuts at its base, when I saw this saw, I knew that was what I needed, now I have the table as new thanks to this saw, did an good job and not very noisy.

Rotary Men's Diver's Strap Watch GS30017/04 with a Black Dial and a Black Rubber Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 14 May 2013
Good watch, well made, good strap, but it's not a diver only like a diver, the bezel does not rotate, but anyway and the price offered, I would buy again.