Profile for Jane CH > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Every Day Is a Holiday
Every Day Is a Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
George's quirky take on life, and uplifting.

Bugger Off And Leave Me Alone (Vernon Coleman's Diaries Book 3)
Bugger Off And Leave Me Alone (Vernon Coleman's Diaries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars telling it like it is, 24 Jan. 2016
Been there, still there sometimes, telling it like it is.

Life's a Beach
Life's a Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Life's a Beach (Kindle Edition)
George moves to the coast. Lucky man. His upbeat style carries us through the story.

Shaman Pathways - Elen of the Ways: British Shamanism - Following the Deer Trods

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., 24 Jan. 2016
I yearn to be able to see the pathways, Elen teaches us to have much patience and to learn how to follow the ancient way. I loved it.

Shaman Pathways - Trees of the Goddess: A New Way of Working With the Ogham
Shaman Pathways - Trees of the Goddess: A New Way of Working With the Ogham

5.0 out of 5 stars ... reveal the secrets of the trees well known and loved by all who enjoy the magic of the tree, 24 Jan. 2016
Elen takes us on a spiritual journey to reveal the secrets of the trees well known and loved by all who enjoy the magic of the tree.

Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History

5.0 out of 5 stars it unfolded like a journey, 24 Jan. 2016
A stunning book. I still think of what the book revealed, a time in history of the invasion of the white man into the Americas. I was deep in this book, it unfolded like a journey, I relived the scenes like I was in a movie. A fantastic read, historically a shameful time in mankind's history for there were no winners,and an insight into the savagery that humans can resort to. Well accounted and I have not read anything so far on the same topic that moved me quite so much.

Cows to Corpses - My Life in a Village Pub
Cows to Corpses - My Life in a Village Pub

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable book. The highs and lows of ..., 24 Jan. 2016
A very enjoyable book. The highs and lows of running a pub. They were made to be lanlords. As their story unfolds, their success is a result of all they put in to it.

Shaman Pathways - The Celtic Chakras
Shaman Pathways - The Celtic Chakras

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Elen's books, 24 Jan. 2016
I love Elen's books, they all reveal the way of the heart, something we have lost but must regain for our sanity and to restore the connection with all that is.

True Love: A Practice for Awakening the Heart
True Love: A Practice for Awakening the Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to Love properly, with heart and humbleness, 24 Jan. 2016
A deeply inspirational book. Learning to Love properly, with heart and humbleness, leads us to much happiness. Thank you Thich Nhat Hanh, so simple yet so true.

Pagan Portals - The Awen Alone: Walking the Path of the Solitary Druid
Pagan Portals - The Awen Alone: Walking the Path of the Solitary Druid

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with imagination and playing in that world will be delighted to discover this book, 24 Jan. 2016
Anyone who had a childhood rich with imagination and playing in that world will be delighted to discover this book. There are no rules, just the art of listening and playing being our true nature, and practicing it alone if one wishes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3