Profile for Elisabeth M Hansen > Reviews

Rubie's Official Premium Ironman - Small
Rubie's Official Premium Ironman - Small
Offered by Vegaoo_Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid value for young superhero fanatics, 23 Oct. 2014
Our 3.75-year-old is absolutely over the moon for this costume. It fits him perfectly with a slight turn-up of the trouser legs. The one downside is that the stiff breastplate does not allow him to hold his arms out in front to reach the faucet when washing hands (which may also have implications for candy-gathering), but it's actually pretty funny to watch him try. Great value and we'll definitely be saving this one for his little brother.

Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit Nappies, Monthly Saving Pack - Size 4, 168 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient delivery, 18 Mar. 2014
These nappies fir my five-month-old perfectly and it's wonderful to have them delivered, since we have no car. This box lasts us about three and a half weeks.

VB Sweater - classic knit sweater with V-neckline, slim fit,L,grey
VB Sweater - classic knit sweater with V-neckline, slim fit,L,grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs slightly small, 18 Mar. 2014
My husband usually wears a medium, but I got him a large because of the words "slim fit" in the title. It fits him well, but be aware that if you buy it in your normal size it will fit you like it fits the model--that is, awkwardly tight for work.

Landon Tyler 4 x 6-inch Double Dark Wood Photo Frame
Landon Tyler 4 x 6-inch Double Dark Wood Photo Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, 18 Mar. 2014
I got this to put pictures of our kids in for my husband's office. It's interesting enough to be a decorative highlight while not being obtrusively large. I'm not sure why it's called "dark wood," however, since it's exactly as pictured--a light, balsa-ish color.