Profile for R. Woodisse > Reviews

R. Woodisse (Hants)

FindBella: FindBella - the search to bring Bella home
FindBella: FindBella - the search to bring Bella home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 26 April 2016
I really enjoyed this book. If you love dogs, it's a must read, I couldn't stop reading it. I won't tell you how it ends!

The Hairy Tails of a Cat Sitter
The Hairy Tails of a Cat Sitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every word of it!, 12 Jan. 2016
Running my own cat sitting business for 14 years I was excited to read this book. I wasn't disappointed, I couldn't put it down. Although Claire says some of it is fiction, I'm not so sure as I can relate to all of the stories myself. I found it amusing, touching and simply a delight to read. Well done.

Adventures in Veterinary Medicine: What Working in Veterinary Hospitals Taught Me About Life, Love and Myself

4.0 out of 5 stars great read!, 6 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this book, having worked in a vets it brought back memories, my only negative is that it should have been longer!

Permaculture Design: A step by step guide
Permaculture Design: A step by step guide
by Aranya

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth waiting for!, 2 July 2012
Most of the other reviews have said much of what I feel about this book, it really is that good. I have been wishing for a book like this for ages, there are many books out there on Permaculture design but mostly based in Australia or the States and it is great to have one from a British author.Aranya's style is very down to earth and very readable. Suddenly things from my Design Course are starting to click, as the design process can be difficult at times, but this makes it much easier to break down and understand. You won't regret buying this book.

People & Permaculture
People & Permaculture
by Looby Macnamara

5.0 out of 5 stars People care at its best!, 2 July 2012
This review is from: People & Permaculture (Paperback)
If you are a keen permaculturist, studying for the Diploma in Applied Permaculture or just interested in people and how they tick, then this is a great book to add to your collection. It is a beautiful book and I found myself returning to it again and again, I am using Looby's design web in one of my designs for my diploma and am enjoying the whole process. It really makes sense to get the people care thing right before you can move forward in your journey with permaculture, whether this means your community,family or just you. I just love this book!

Man Named Pearl [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Man Named Pearl [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little feel good film, 21 Mar. 2011
I ordered this film because i was recommended it by a friend who thought i would enjoy it. I am very interested in gardening and permaculture, to be honest it is more a story about a wonderful man and you don't have to be into gardening to want to watch it. It just makes you feel so good, everyone should go there and see it for themselves, unfortunately it is a bit too far for me.Buy this film and enjoy!