Profile for Willie > Reviews

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the blu ray, 1 May 2014
Great Movie. Looks fantastic on blu ray. Definately a must buy if you're an Indiana Jones fan. Worth every cent.

Great Rift [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Great Rift [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Hugh Quarshie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentary, 8 Nov. 2010
Living in South Africa just makes one enjoy this so much more. You have to watch this in Blu ray, the detail is absolutely brilliant. It runs for 180 minutes and you may think that you will want to watch this one episode at a time - forget it. Once you start you will not be able to hit the stop button. Fantastic cinematography, the narration is superb and the animals really come to live in 1080 HD. I truly recommend this one.

Rambo III [Blu-ray]
Rambo III [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Movie

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting, 8 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Rambo III [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I wish I could write a review for this product but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered (ordered 27 September and it is now the Eighth of November). It probably isn't Amazon's fault - it is probably the South African Postal services not doing their work again. A Universal tracking number used Internationally to track packages will really help to keep track of packages.
Thing is, I cannot order anymore stuff from Amazon until I have received all my other orders.

What Women Want [Blu-ray]
What Women Want [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mel Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better in Blu Ray, 8 Nov. 2010
One of my favorites. You will be excused for labeling it a chick flick, that's quite fine. I use it to score points with my wife. But that's not all, this is a classy family movie that really touches on issues like parent and teenage relationships, work ethics and so on. I'm not going to spoil the plot, suffice to say if you really want to enjoy this movie - watch it in Blu-ray!