Profile for Miss S Austin > Reviews

Slimming Tube Shapewear Nude Large
Slimming Tube Shapewear Nude Large
Offered by HSWorld

2.0 out of 5 stars At least the p&p was free ;0), 4 July 2016
Because this was too small for me, (I am a size 16, i ordered a large) it wasn't comfortable to try on (let alone wear) and therefore didn't look nice. Will probably give it to a charity shop - don't know if they could sell it??

InterDesign York Glass Soap Pump, Clear/Chrome
InterDesign York Glass Soap Pump, Clear/Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 31 May 2016
I love it...a proper solid glass soap holder. Holds 500mls I think??? So not having to change or refill so often. I 'indulge' sometimes and try to match the soap colour with our hand towels😏
One draw back initially. The nozzle used to fall out wen u pressed the pump but I think its secure now?? 😀...no pics mums in the bathroom and I dont how to save what i have written...sorry. Thanku!!!

Hair Scissors, Hairdressing Scissors (5.5inch /14cm) with a presentation case
Hair Scissors, Hairdressing Scissors (5.5inch /14cm) with a presentation case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Scissors., 17 Feb. 2016
My hairdresser cousin was really happy with this gift. It came on time and looks good. Thank you!!

ASVP Shop® DIY Hair Cutting Clip Professional Cutting Tool, Set of 2pcs
ASVP Shop® DIY Hair Cutting Clip Professional Cutting Tool, Set of 2pcs
Offered by ASVP Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair cutting clip., 17 Feb. 2016
Bought these to give away so do not know what it's like to use them myself. But everyone seemed happy to get one. On one of them the measure leveler was not in place and the small part to keep in place was nit fixed, but it was easy to fix it back on, and didn't come off again. So not a problem. Thank you!!

Checked gingham red white vichy paper 3 ply napkins 33 cm square 20 in a pack
Checked gingham red white vichy paper 3 ply napkins 33 cm square 20 in a pack
Offered by Delicious Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars napkins, 17 Feb. 2016
came in good time. good quality. thank you!!

Western Cowgirl Hat with Glass Beads by Dorfman Pacific
Western Cowgirl Hat with Glass Beads by Dorfman Pacific

4.0 out of 5 stars Cowgirl hat, 17 Feb. 2016
I was worried when i first got this as it was a bit out of shape, probably through its journey. But once i put it back to how i thought it should look, it stayed in place and is quite a 'good-looking' hat :0) thank you.

Campfire Homecoming, A [DVD] [2008]
Campfire Homecoming, A [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ gaither & friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaither Band DVD, 17 Feb. 2016
I love the Gaithers, so what isn't there to like. First of all it came in good time. Plays well on my DVD. Very encouraging and uplifting. Thank you!!!

FLOSO® Mens / Womens Unisex Two-Tone Winter Bobble Beanie Hat (One Size) (Pink/Grey)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter bobble beanie hat, 17 Feb. 2016
This hat is not everything i expected, but that is because i did not read the description properly. So my fault. But saying that, it is a nice bobble hat and my mum is asking after it...

Homecoming Christmas [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Homecoming Christmas [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaither DVD, 17 Feb. 2016
I love the Gaither group.... this DVD came in good time for a Christmas present. I have watched it with them so i get a present too. And it plays well on our DVD player. Thank you!!!

TRIXES Hairdressers Barber Cape Magnetic Collar Black for Haircut Dye Washing
TRIXES Hairdressers Barber Cape Magnetic Collar Black for Haircut Dye Washing
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Hairdressers Cape Magnetic..., 17 Feb. 2016
Haven't used it yet, i bought it for my mum, but it came in good time. Looks good and mums happy :0)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3