Profile for Ellemay > Reviews

Content by Ellemay

Ellemay (Swansea south Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
GARLAND MINI RAISED GROW BED - GREAT FOR BIGGER, EARLIER, HEALTHIER CROPS!
GARLAND MINI RAISED GROW BED - GREAT FOR BIGGER, EARLIER, HEALTHIER CROPS!
Offered by LivingExtra

5.0 out of 5 stars Grow beds, 6 Jun. 2016
Purchase two of these beds six years ago, they have been out in the garden all year round, they still look like new, I now have five, I find they are excellent if they are not filled too full, I made a cover using batons and plastic wire to keep the cats from digging up my veg . I have potatoes, peas and salad growing at present. These beds are easy to assemble in a few minutes. Very well made would highly recommend.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray
Offered by Home and Hardware Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars wonder spray, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
This is a repeat order, I have been using this for years, best product on the market to remove mould anywhere
Works wonder full in the shower, spray it on and leave a short time, them wipe away product.

Musselflex Gel (125ml)
Musselflex Gel (125ml)
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfull, 10 Mar. 2016
Got arthritis in both knees which gives me a lot of pain, keeps me awake at night, having tried every cream available even cream costing seventeen pounds a tube, I am so glad I decided to give this one a try, been using it for two days, have not had any pain today, even forgot about my arthritis. Would highly recommend this cream.

The Jelly Bean Factory Bag 540 g
The Jelly Bean Factory Bag 540 g

5.0 out of 5 stars jelly beans, 12 Dec. 2015
Three boxes of jelly beans, each box containers jelly beans individuality packed in small bags.. ideal for children or people like me who are on a diet. I normally buy a big jar as I love these jelly beans.

Interdesign Med+ 12-inch Medicine and Drawer Organiser, Clear
Interdesign Med+ 12-inch Medicine and Drawer Organiser, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic caddy, 12 Dec. 2015
Purchased this tidy to store electric toothbrush and toothpaste plus various other things.

D-Line Large Cable Tidy Unit - Black
D-Line Large Cable Tidy Unit - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Box, 12 Dec. 2015
This is a large cable tidy, managed to fit spaghetti junction plus my six gang socket into this box. I was looking for a box for all the leads behind my tv to make it safer for my puppy, this box is perfect for my needs.

Foxnovo 18 Pairs of 80cm Professional Carbonized Bamboo Circular Knitting Needles Crochet Needles (2.0mm to 10mm)
Offered by Uoogifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Needles, 12 Dec. 2015
Disappointed with the quality of these needles, one pair broke on first use. Had to buy another more expensive pair to complete my knitting.

Black toilet brush toilet cat (Japan import / The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
Offered by OnlineMarketJp

5.0 out of 5 stars cat toilet brush, 12 Dec. 2015
A nice toilet brush for cat lovers, arrived well packed, the instructions are in Japanese, don't really need the instructions.

How to Crochet:  Beginners Guide on How to Enjoy and Profit from Your New Hobby (How to Crochet,  how to crochet for beginners, how to crochet flowers,)
How to Crochet: Beginners Guide on How to Enjoy and Profit from Your New Hobby (How to Crochet, how to crochet for beginners, how to crochet flowers,)

5.0 out of 5 stars crochet book, 12 Dec. 2015
A nice simple book to understand for a beginner like me, nice large pictures which are easy to follow all the stitches step by step.

Pack of 2 Pairs - Solid Black Eyes Plastic Backs - 10mm - Safety Eyes for Soft Toy or Teddy Bear Making
Offered by CelloExpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Black teddy eyes, 12 Dec. 2015
Good safe secure black eyes for toys, very easy to fit, they look great on my white knitted teddy. bear, arrived quick and well packed, have placed another order as these are hard to find locally.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15