Profile for Misty > Reviews

Content by Misty

Misty

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
iPazzPort Bluetooth Mini Wireless Keyboard for Apple TV with the Sleeve for Apple TV Remote Control KP-810-16BRR
Offered by MINI-Remote

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 May 2017
The packaging was ripped and the keyboard was dirty. Like it had been used and returned. I thought I had bought this new. It was a gift but it looks bad giving a gift where the box is ripped.

Tidy Tot All-In-One Bib & Tray Kit
Tidy Tot All-In-One Bib & Tray Kit
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for BLW, 14 Aug. 2016
This is the best product!! My 10 month old daughter is so messy with food & drops it for the dog (who is now upset as nothing is being dropped anymore!
It fits my highchair very well. I do not have an ikea type highchair, its a big bulky padded 1. The tray fits well.
It is great not having to wash down my daughter & highchair after every meal!

My Doodles Cancer Research UK Mini Buddy Portable Rechargeable Speaker with Fun Novelty Children's Character Design Compatible with iOS and Android Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Devices - Unicorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound, 3 Jun. 2016
Brilliant sound quality. I play music in the bathroom while my baby girl has a bath. So small.

2 Seater Double Large Folding Storage Faux Leather Ottoman Pouffe Seat Stool Box Brown
Offered by Monkey Beds

3.0 out of 5 stars Storage box, 3 Jun. 2016
Good size storage box. Material is not strong. My springer spaniel jumped on it & ripped it a day after I got it!
I guess with the low price I shouldn't have expected it to last long.

Tiny Tots Inflatable Baby Bath Tub Portable Travel Bathtub Sensor PHTHALATE FREE
Offered by FiNeWaY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, 6 May 2016
I feel so much better that my 7month old is in this. We used it on a holiday & I loved it so now use it every day for her bath at home.

Infant Toddler Baby Safety Carrier Hipseat Hip Seat Dark Blue
Infant Toddler Baby Safety Carrier Hipseat Hip Seat Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves back., 6 May 2016
Doesn't look very fashionable but it really does save my back. My 7month old does not feel as heavy when using this hip seat. I can do things around the house easily & have even walked my springy springer spaniel with my lg on my hip using this.

Large Kids Toy Storage Bag Play Mat Diameter 150cm Pink
Large Kids Toy Storage Bag Play Mat Diameter 150cm Pink
Offered by Arrow Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a holiday, 6 May 2016
This was brilliant for a recent holiday. I put all my baby girls toys in it, let her play & then close them all up together & tidy fast.

Sleepyhead Grand Pod (8-36 Months, Pristine White)
Sleepyhead Grand Pod (8-36 Months, Pristine White)
Offered by BB_International

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious sleep!!, 6 May 2016
After 7 months of broken sleep, my baby girl would wake 2-5 times a night, we were willing to try anything. This has absolutely paid off!! We have had a whole week of sleep. 7pm through to 6am!! I definitely recommend this. My lg must feel like she is being cuddled & secure. I'm using cot sheets over the top as I think the sleepy head pod sheets are expensive.

Tiny Tots Baby Infant Travel Inflatable Bath Tub Cream Colour
Tiny Tots Baby Infant Travel Inflatable Bath Tub Cream Colour
Offered by Denny Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holiday & home!!, 10 April 2016
I LOVE this bath! Took on holiday a couple of weeks ago. Im now using it every night at home as it's so good! My 6 months old LG is growing out of baby bath but I don't feel safe to put her in the big bath. This has a central column to keep baby from slipping down but I can see me eventually using the bath without this section as she will fit in it for a long time (think the box said till 3 years old!)

KONG Cozie Pastels Dog Toy, Medium
KONG Cozie Pastels Dog Toy, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars spaniel loves hers, 20 Oct. 2015
My 2yr old springer spaniel loves hers. Old 1 lasted a year before she chewed the arms off. All other toys last a day usually but Kong is the only thing I'll buy for her now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7