Profile for T.Bennett > Reviews

VAX VACUUM CLEANER Hepa Filter Kit Models V-008 - V-008U - V-008SP
VAX VACUUM CLEANER Hepa Filter Kit Models V-008 - V-008U - V-008SP
Offered by Suds-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, hard to find elsewhere, 26 April 2015
These are hard to find and once again Amazon came up trumps- and at a great price. Fit the hoover as expected, now it is sucking up more dirt so a cleaner home. Not much more to say!

The Maze Runner Complete Collection
The Maze Runner Complete Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Great books (except book 4), 26 April 2015
Great books, book 1 was the best story and 2 and 3 so so, but book 4 was not worth it. Without spoiling the story line, the 4th book isn't really a follow on, but a different group of characters with a vague link to the other 3 books so not as enjoyable. After book 3 you wanted more but do not expect this from the 4th book. However books 1-3 are well worth the read particularly if you like the genre of dystopian future fantasy books like the Hunger Games and Divergent series.

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Bumper Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10954)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job protecting my phone at a great price, 26 April 2015
I bought this as a cheap stand in case when I got my new iPhone, so I wouldn't break it whilst I waited for more cases to come out (I got the phone almost as soon as it was available so few cases had been marketed at that point). Easy to remove but not so easy that I would worry it would fall off. t has done a great job for the price and needless to say I have not ended up replacing it. A year on and it is still protecting my phone. it has a few light scratches on the back but given the daily use of the phone this is acceptable and understandable. I would highly recommend- it is also good to be able to see the colour phone you paid for rather than covering it up with a case.

UK extension power cord for Apple AC Adapter Charger Macbook 13" Macbook Pro 15"
Offered by mobohub

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Apple store, 26 April 2015
I bought my MacBook Pro in the US so have the wrong cable, this was cheap compared to the Apple store (who wanted around £65 for a new cable) and so far has had no issues- it doesn't overheat when charging, hasn't failed to charge etc. Very happy for the price and quality.

The Dark Knight Trilogy [DVD] [2005]
The Dark Knight Trilogy [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

4.0 out of 5 stars Great films, great price, 26 April 2015
Great films, great price- not much more to say!

Rhinestone Bridal Tiara Crown w/ Comb for Wedding/Engagement Party
Rhinestone Bridal Tiara Crown w/ Comb for Wedding/Engagement Party
Offered by Honearn

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, broke on first use, 26 April 2015
This was cheap so I wasn't expecting much (I bought it for a costume for a Disney outfit) but the comb bit was welded on very poorly and basically came off the first time I pushed the item into my hair. Poor quality but then I paid nothing for it so should not have expected much more I guess.

Zoot Race Day Belt Black black Size:One Size
Zoot Race Day Belt Black black Size:One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Forget you are wearing it when running, 26 April 2015
This was a good belt and meant I didn't have to pin my bib number to my nice running shirt (I know that sounds pathetic but you get holes and also the metal can itch the skin below). When running I never noticed it was there which is exactly what you want. The only down side was the size as it is one fits all- I am a size 10 but had to adjust it to as small as it could go and even then I would have liked it a bit tighter.

Berol Fabric Pens - Pack of 12
Berol Fabric Pens - Pack of 12
Offered by Crafts4Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent pens, good price, 26 April 2015
I have had these before and after 5 years of use (only a few weeks per year for school trips) they were drying out so I upgraded to the latest version. Worked well and were bright colours. Didn't bleed through to the back of the shirt which was good as many pens do this. Good for the price.

OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil, 15 ml
OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil, 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell!, 26 April 2015
This is a great cuticle oil- it has a lovely smell and is easy to apply with the brush. It is obviously an oil so does not soak in to the skin immediately but it not sticky like some oils. I have only been using it a few weeks but am very happy with it so far and can already see a difference.

Dr Beckmann Travel Wash 100ml
Dr Beckmann Travel Wash 100ml
Offered by Crystal Sells

4.0 out of 5 stars simple product, easy to use, 21 Aug. 2014
Very handy for traveling. Just squeeze in a small bit to a tub or bucket of water (about 2 teaspoons per load) and wash away. It doesn't really lather up much but don't be put off and feel the need to add more product- it will still clean them. It has a nice smell and does a good enough job- as long as you are aware your clothes will never look like they are really clean when you are traveling! It gets the smell out and light stains but won't clean heavy marks, for example I used it whilst in Tanzania doing volunteer work and marks like mud and cement never came out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6