Profile for likes2paint > Reviews

likes2paint

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jemma Kidd Classic Couture Lip Colour - A List 03
Jemma Kidd Classic Couture Lip Colour - A List 03

5.0 out of 5 stars Jemma Kidd Classic Couture A List Lip Colour 03, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought this after using a few of Jemma Kidd make up purchases. It is the perfect pink for blondes. I have not been able to find this particular shade any where else and I am glad that I bought it. I have tried for ages to get something this colour, and was always envious of those who managed to get other lipsticks to look like this does for me. My lips are quite red, and this covers perfectly, where with other brands, including Chanel, Dior etc let my own lip colour show through, changing the pink to pinky-red. This is fabulous! It goes on smoothly, lasts well and looks great. Will buy again.

Sculpey Original Box, 794 g - White
Sculpey Original Box, 794 g - White
Offered by Curtisward Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very squishy!, 7 Sept. 2011
Am currently using this because I need good value. It is very soft, but I can produce complex canes by putting it in the fridge between working on various items. It mixes well with both oil paints and ground pastels, and has not died my hands bright blue!

Bearpaw Women's Crescent Hickory Fur Trimmed Boot 665W 7 UK
Bearpaw Women's Crescent Hickory Fur Trimmed Boot 665W 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny little boots!, 7 Sept. 2011
I really like the Bear Paw boots that I have already, and decided to buy these to go with a winter skirt that I have. They are first class boots. They look a bit funny in the picture, but they slouch properly and I am chuffed to bits!

Staedtler FIMO Modelling Clay Classic 56g - Ochre 8001-17
Staedtler FIMO Modelling Clay Classic 56g - Ochre 8001-17
Offered by Frau Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 7 Sept. 2011
The company that I bought this item from has fantastic customer service. They sorted out a little problem as soon as they could, and I can now just get on with my project. I would recommend this company, and buy this product again. Very happy bunny!

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Cartooning But Were Afraid to Draw (Christopher Hart Titles)
by Chris Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartooning..., 15 July 2011
What a great book this is! I wish that I had bought it ages ago. I have always struggled to draw cartoons, but was managing to do it after half an hour of reading. I have a long way to go, but am having lots of fun trying!

Coleman Classic Awning
Coleman Classic Awning

2.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to erect., 15 July 2011
I bought this because I get soaked trying to get in and out of my small tent when it is wet. I could not put this up and even when someone else came to give me a hand, it was impossible in the light breeze that became a gale lasting over 4 days. I will try again, but though it looks easy, it is not when there is only one of you to grapple with it over the top of a tent! Would look funny on cam.

VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50 mm x 1 m, White
VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - 50 mm x 1 m, White
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty velcro, 15 July 2011
It is very heavy duty velcro. I was really surprised at how heavy duty it is. Would buy again if I needed it, and it came quickly from this company etc.

Draper 31108 500 (Approximately) 4 mm Eyelets for Hole Punch
Draper 31108 500 (Approximately) 4 mm Eyelets for Hole Punch

5.0 out of 5 stars eyelets, 15 July 2011
Love these. They came within 2 days and have a nice selection of colours. The gold is also not so brassy, which means my project will look better. Great stuff. Will buy these from this company again.

Silverline Respirator 28 Day Half Mask (Old Version)
Silverline Respirator 28 Day Half Mask (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars respirator, 15 July 2011
Bought this because of the difficulties that I am experiencing with my pastel work. It is far too heavy for me to use. Wasted my money and will stick to the small fabric ones that you can mould to your face.

Polycraft Vinamold / Vinamould Red Reusable Mould Making Rubber 1kg
Polycraft Vinamold / Vinamould Red Reusable Mould Making Rubber 1kg
Offered by MB Fibreglass Moulding & Casting Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinamold re useable rubber, 15 July 2011
This came quickly and was well packaged. I would also buy this product again. I made the mistake of trying to melt it on top of the stove and nearly choked on the fumes.... I did read the instructions that told me to use a double boiler, but I don't have one, and I did not have a container that would fit into any of my pans. After opening the door for an hour or so, I tried to melt the stuff again and it worked really well in the microwave at 750 for 4-5 mins. It leaves a strange smell, but that was expected, and I don't cook etc in the micro. I was going to throw it out because it is rusty, but now it has a good use. The mould making went reasonably well, and I managed to remelt the items that I made a hash of. I will buy this again as it is useful for making moulds of my small sculptures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5