Profile for sabrina > Reviews

Content by sabrina

sabrina

Page: 1 | 2
Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, Passion Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew/Blueberry Acai (5 Pack) (Combination May Vary)
Offered by Wi-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 22 Aug. 2013
These are great lip balms, I have only been using the strawberry one since I purchased this, so they last for ever and have such a lovely smell and glide on. Always in my bag and cool twist open case on them that keeps them clean and handy. Cant wait to use the rest, but which flavour to choose???? They might be expensive but worth the little extra, last long time and clean ingredients :)

Alba Botanica Green Tea Sunblock SPF#45 120 ml
Alba Botanica Green Tea Sunblock SPF#45 120 ml
Offered by SHOP HAPPY

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Aug. 2013
So I burn very easily and have to put cream on constantly when out in the sun. This cream is great and I have mainly been using it on my face and arms. The cream sinks in very well and has a good coverage. I have found that you need to keep it away from your eyes as it made mine sting as it seeped towards them, so best to keep to the bone area under eye/cheek to stop this and get a separate eye sun cream. The smell is amazing also. I have quite an oily face with sun cream on and this was the same for me, but on other areas of skin I didn't have that problem at all. I would say re apply this cream often as it is not a once a day, if you burn easily keep putting this on or at least checking how your skin is after 30-45 mins. I didn't burn with this on but I was quite rosey and so I think it don't think this is as good as some others I have used. I like that its a bit more natural than others so I will keep using until the end of the tube and might get another?

Nature's Gate Glow Body Lotion, Medium Skin Tones - 18 oz
Nature's Gate Glow Body Lotion, Medium Skin Tones - 18 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 22 Aug. 2013
This is such a cool product. I am very fair and well don't really ever get a tan, maybe go a bit golden with a couple of months exposure with my 50+ spf on! lol This gives great colour and just enough for there to be a noticeable glow and not an orange omg towie moment. I would say though if you do want a deeper colour to do another coat 2days after the 1st and it will be darker, I did this and found it to be a little too dark then, so will stick to the one until it fades. This fades quite well and when need it to come off it will with an exfoliator. Has a nice smell to it as well. My mum used this also but she did not like it and found it too yellow to her? She is used to quite a dark colour from the zen range but I will keep using.

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Offered by RST Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Aug. 2013
This is a great little tool that so far I have managed to tune my Ukulele, Violin and guitar with. The only complaint or confusion is that unless you know what hertz to set on the note you will find it hard to get the right note to tune with, Im quite new to using one of these and have always used pitch pipes so until I grasp those functions I think it will be a bit time consuming. If you know your stuff and those minor details I think it will be a very quick bit of kit to use. Small and light to pack in your case to take with you to gigs etc. Has a sound note reff as well which is good if like me your used to using the pitch pipes. Quick and safe postage and great service from amazon as usual.

Settle (Deluxe Version)
Settle (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album of the yr!, 22 Aug. 2013
So this album is the best album I have bought this yr and it has not lost any of its impact the more I listen to it. I think Disclosures style of nu-skool Garage is epic and has so many chat topping hits on this album. A great live act to see as well. This album dose not disappoint and will be a firm favoured playlist for some time to come. Cannot sit still when this is on, gotta get up and dance :)

Eta Cohen: Student's Book Bk. 1: Violin Method: Pupil's Book Bk. 1
Eta Cohen: Student's Book Bk. 1: Violin Method: Pupil's Book Bk. 1
by Eta Cohen

3.0 out of 5 stars Hummm, 22 Aug. 2013
Ok so I guess for a beginners book it is ok but there is one problem that it doesn't tell you what string is which at all. I have seen other books that have this basic diagram to show each strings note name. I had to look online to see what this was when trying to tune in my Violin otherwise I would be at a loss. After this though the book is well set out and clear explanation from there on and a good mix of songs to practice. I would say this book is best to use with a teacher as I think it might be a bit too difficult without and can get lost very easily.

Wasting My Young Years
Wasting My Young Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Aug. 2013
London Grammar are still quite new and not many people know of them, but I think this will be changing very soon. Such a great track and well all that I have heard from them so far have been the same. Cant wait for the album to come out in Sept. Seen them live at camp bestival and they were amazing.

Where the Heaven Are We [Explicit]
Where the Heaven Are We [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Aug. 2013
I think this band will do very well, the album is amazing and such a great vibe on it, I have listened to it so much since buying on here. Great quick service as always from amazon and I would say for newbie fans of swim deep to get the album, give it a go n a few more pennies in the pockets for them :)

Mozart's House (feat. Love Ssega)
Mozart's House (feat. Love Ssega)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Aug. 2013
This is such a great track, upbeat with that strings edge on it and great lyrics over the top, such a great vibe on this. An amazing band live and cant wait for the album to come out. Keep up the greatness and hope they do well!.

A+E
A+E

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A+E (MP3 Download)
Again another great single from Clean bandit, cant wait for the album. Give them a go and see :) whoop!

Page: 1 | 2