Profile for Sue L > Reviews

Sue L

The Littlest Star
The Littlest Star
by Richard Littledale

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully written and delightfully illustrated, 18 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Littlest Star (Paperback)
A charming story, beautifully written and delightfully illustrated. I read it to my 91 year old Mum, we both enjoyed it!

Microscope Mitosis Scientific DVD
Microscope Mitosis Scientific DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Microscope Mitosis Scientific DVD, 3 Mar. 2013
The Mitosis DVD explains the concept of mitosis by firstly using animated diagrams followed by microscope images of actual mitosis in the root tip. The images are of high quality and exactly as seen through the microscope. The voice over is clear and concise. I found this DVD excellent for use in the classroom.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel- Kinsei 4 Shoe, 7 Jan. 2013
I have run in Asics shoes forat least 20 years - but have never been able to afford the Kinsei - a top notch shoe. Thanks to the excellent price on Amazon, I now have a pair!
Not only are the shoes great - but the service from the supplier - SportsShoes Unlimited - excellent.

AmazonBasics Camera Case for Digital Cameras / Point & Shoot - Black Neoprene
AmazonBasics Camera Case for Digital Cameras / Point & Shoot - Black Neoprene

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics Neoprene Camera case, 29 Jun. 2011
The case is a perfect fit for my Canon Powershot SX220, and a real bargain. I immediately ordered another for my daughter who has the same model of camera - she is delighted with it. A no-brainer!

Panasonic DMW-BCG10E Lithium-ion Battery Pack
Panasonic DMW-BCG10E Lithium-ion Battery Pack
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMW-BCG10E Lithium-ion Battery Pack - for TZ7 / TZ6 / TZ8 / TZ10, 5 Jan. 2011
I was too nervous to try anything but the genuine Panasonic battery in my new TZ10 as I had read that the compatibles may not work. Costly item , but that is not Amazon's fault! The battery arrived swiftly, well packed and works well.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book, 16 Nov. 2010
I had read reviews of a few books on PC CS5, and am so pleased that I chose this one. Excellent book - systematic and easy to follow. Accompanying CD also very helpful.