Profile for miss jodie rudkin > Reviews

Content by miss jodie rudkin

miss jodie rudkin

Probiotics, Time Release, Maximum Care, 30 Billion CFU, Caplets - NatureWise ... (40 Caplets)
Offered by Health to You

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive Bacteria- Happy Gut Happy Self!, 16 Feb. 2017
I have only been taking these a few days and already they are definatley doing the trick! I take one each morning and already my churning stomach has stopped, I feel so much better in myself and already only after a matter of days. As long as they continue to the trick which I am sure they will I I will be ordering my 2nd bottle before these run out. Speedy delivery too. Thank you Naturewise :)

It UK 10.1" Quad Core, Google Android Lollipop Tablet PC (16GB HDD, 1GB RAM, HDMI, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG, Octa Core GPU) - White
Offered by Best of British Tablet Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2016
Good value, nice product and price.

I Don't Like Ice Hockey I LOVE It! Kids Boy Girl Cotton Short Sapphire Blue Sleeve T-Shirt - Size 9 - 11 Years
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic colour, 15 July 2016
Fantastic colour! Just as ordered and arrived with speed.. Thank you I will be back for more :)

R.E.D
R.E.D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic...a must!!, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: R.E.D (Audio CD)
This is a must for any neyo/rnb fan! Absolutely love it!
Track 2 track 4 track 5 track 7 and track 14 are the best on thr album by far!!