Profile for WJ Keng > Reviews

Visionary Chest/Shoulder support - suitable for Scopes, Cameras etc
Visionary Chest/Shoulder support - suitable for Scopes, Cameras etc
Offered by Binocular Outlet Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and poorly constructed, 30 Jun. 2014
It doesn't really work or at least, I can't get it to work properly. The shoulder/ chest pad is too small and uncomfortable and the gadget does not allow easy rotation of the camera from landscape to portrait. I think there's a more expensive one on the market but I'll pass.

If anyone has a different view on this, I'd be grateful to hear.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble friendly !, 30 Jun. 2014
You get a set of 3 - for both the viewing screen and the smaller settings screen at the top. Both attach very easily and smoothly and if you do it carefully from one edge to another "levelly" and slowly, its completely air bubble free.

Active Pro - High Grade Protective Neoprene Lens Pouch for Nikon / Sony / Canon EOS Lenses - 4 Size Multi Pack (S, M, L & XL) - Hook and Belt Loop
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and multiple uses, 30 Jun. 2014
Good value and reasonably well constructed (for the price).

I don't actually use them as lens cases.The smallest one is perfect as a hood for my monopod / tripod tilt and turn head. I accidentally dropped my camera bag with my monopod attached outside and it landed on my monopod head !!... Thankfully, the pouch did its job and cushioned the head against any damage. There is now a very small hole in the pouch which I can only see because I know its there. Its not perfect any more but I'd rather damage this than my monopod head which costs a lot more !!

The other pouches I use as "holsters" which I attach to my belt when I hike/ bike with my camera hanging on my neck. Its not the most elegant method but functional and stops my camera from swinging all over the place.

They won't last very long the way I use them... but at this price, I'd just get another set when I have to.

Rotating 360 Leather Case Cover With Stylus For Apple iPad 2 and 3 and iPad 4 4Th Gen (Purple)
Offered by A R PREMIUM LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Jun. 2014
Its my 2nd one ... the 1st one lasted well over a year of constant daily use. Great value for money!

PS be careful which way you swivel the cover when you close it as the iPad only auto switches off with the cover on one side... you'll need to try to hear the "click" off.

VicTsing USB 2.0 Magnetic Charging Charger Cable Power Adapter For Sony Xperia Z1 L39H Xperia Z Ultra XL39h-Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 16 Jun. 2014
Although the magnetised charging head comes off quite easily if you knock it, it works and charges my Z1 fully.

Lowepro Dashpoint 10 Bag for Camera - Galaxy Blue
Lowepro Dashpoint 10 Bag for Camera - Galaxy Blue
Offered by OptixMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Good add-on for LowePro Flipside Sport 10L, 16 Jun. 2014
I really like the LowePro Flipside Sport series - I have the 10L but the only drawback is a complete lack of external pockets or pouches. That's why I got this to attach to one of the shoulder straps using the Slip-lock system... now there's somewhere for me to keep my memory cards, spare batteries and other stuff which I need to get to without having to flip the bag over.

I'm now thinking of getting the Dashpoint 20 for the other shoulder strap !

Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2014: Everything You Need for the British Citizenship Test
by George Sandison

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Jun. 2014
Passed the test first time after reading this a few days before. Its quite funny how it corrects the mistakes in the official handbook but also rightly advises you at the same time to use the "incorrect" answer in the test !!

The sample MCQs on the website were also quite useful and made learning easier and more fun. You'll need the book for the passwords selected at random from within the text.

Good Luck !!

Karrimor Hydration Bladder 1 Ltr -
Karrimor Hydration Bladder 1 Ltr -
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money if 1L is what you need, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Hydration Bladder (Misc.)
Just used it for the first time this weekend cycling and hiking in Dartmoor and very pleased with it. It feels very well made and thoughtfully designed. The inlet cap is huge - allowing very easy filling, washing and drying with a kitchen towel if need. The outlet fits the drinking tube absolutely fine although I was careful to make sure the tube was well screwed in with previous reviews reporting leaking. Thankfully, there was no leak at all. The drinking tube cleaned and dried easily. The attached cap at the end of the mouthpiece also flicks off easily with a twist of the thumb and fits snugly as well. The removable bite valve also worked fine.

The bag I used was a LowePro Flipside Sport 10L - was a very tight fit at 3/4 full but I used a small carabiner to hold the zip loops just apart.

The only drawback was the synthetic plastic taste. Maybe it might fade with use (and Miltonising) but even if it doesn't, I'll just close my eyes and pretend I'm drinking a 1996 Rosé Gold Methuselah... since I will never know anyway !!

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be called Borg - indestructible!, 22 Jan. 2014
Very easy to use and much more reliable than my ear !! The batteries lasted almost 2 years of nearly daily use. Dropped it on the floor once and survived!

Your resistance is futile !!!

FullDream iPad 3 iPad 3rd Generation & New iPad 4 4th Generation & iPad 2 360 Rotating Leather Stand Cover Case With Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake, Including Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money !, 22 Jan. 2014
It actually feels and looks a lot more expensive than it really is. Works and fits absolutely fine. The only thing you need to be aware of is that the iPad's automatic switch-off function only works if you orientate the cover in one way. If the cover is swivelled the other way before closing, your iPad might not "switch-off" automatically.

Still working well after 8 months.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3