Profile for Angela Hardwick > Reviews

Content by Angela Hardwick

Angela Hardwick "angielovesvodka" (uk)

Easypiercing Anti-Bacterial Body Piercing Aftercare
Easypiercing Anti-Bacterial Body Piercing Aftercare
Offered by DCTattoo

5.0 out of 5 stars I had been told products like this were a waste of money but I had ..., 24 Jun. 2016
I had my ears pierced and after 8 weeks they where still bleeding (I have an autoimmune problem). I'd been washing twice a day with saline but it wasn't doing the job. I had been told products like this were a waste of money but I had nothing to loose as I was on the verge of giving up. So I gave it a try and my ears healed completely up within a week. I am so happy I gave it a punt!

Hotties Microhottie Burgandy Red Polyester Fleece Microwavable Hot Water Bottle
Hotties Microhottie Burgandy Red Polyester Fleece Microwavable Hot Water Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hand warmer., 23 Mar. 2016
I bought this for keeping my hand warm while typing in the office at work in the winter. It isn't as hot as a water bottle but it is slim so a perfect fit as an arm rest by my keyboard. The downside is it doesn't keep the heat very long, the plus side is it isn't going to burst water.

The Actual One: How I tried, and failed, to remain twenty-something for ever
The Actual One: How I tried, and failed, to remain twenty-something for ever
by Isy Suttie

5.0 out of 5 stars Age is no excuse for growing up., 23 Mar. 2016
I loved this book and related to so much of it. How you have to congratulate another friend who is pregnant when all you want to say is 'oh no, not another one down the pan' and how others who have taken the growing up pill try and make you do the same. I chuckled happily along in the knowledge there are others like me. What made this book special is it didn't wrap up in a duvet fluffy end but in a nice way none the less.

Pema wall sticker w400 3 butterflies wall print - violett
Pema wall sticker w400 3 butterflies wall print - violett
Offered by Indigos UG

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for price, 4 Dec. 2012
I bought the violet ones for my stair case and was really happy with them, they look brilliant on the wall. They are a little tricky to apply. But if you have finger nails and patience you get a really good finish. Bought one set to test them out and have already ordered another 5.
As a previous person said they don't come with instructions. I ripped the first one I tried but it smoothed out and you can't tell where the join is, so all is good.
If you are thinking of buying them be careful when applying. The first set of backing comes of easily. You then stick the butterfly and other backing onto the wall. The second set of backing is very sticky. Peel it off slowly while making sure the butterfly is stuck to the wall. If you pull it too quickly you can tear some of the thinner parts.

Oz And James's Big Wine Adventure: Complete BBC Series One [2006] [DVD]
Oz And James's Big Wine Adventure: Complete BBC Series One [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Oz Clarke
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Programme This Year., 6 Dec. 2006
I haven't laughed so much in a long time. James is hilarious as the normal bloke to Oz's wine snob, basically getting drunk at every available opportunity. If you ever looked at someone spitting out the wine during a tasting and thought "what a waste" you'll appreciate the humour. Personally I love wine and I love James May, so can't say I'm an impartial judge, but I'd defiantly recommend it to my friends.

Electric Guitar Coach
Electric Guitar Coach

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Couch, 27 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Electric Guitar Coach (CD-ROM)
I have it installed on XP and have had no problems running the software at all. In relation to an earlier review, of course you need the cd in the drive to run it otherwise it would take up about a gig of space on your harddrive. And by the way if you have that amount of space free, copy the contents of the cd onto your harddrive and run the install from there instead of from the cd.
As for the software itself it is very easy to use.The lessons work in a step by step way to enable you to play the songs at the end of each set of lessons. It also has each excerise available at a slower tempo enabling you to gradually build up your speed. The other advantage is that there are videos of a close up of someone playing so you can actually see what you are meant to be doing.
Great peice of software. Much better than having a book with the cd in the back.
Only negative thing I'd say is the songs are not the complete song. They just have the first half of the song. But then they do give you the techniques to be able to look the rest up on the net and be able to work it out.