Profile for Shelly Cunningham > Reviews

Shelly Cunningham

The Best Of Me
The Best Of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Me (Kindle Edition)
The most amazing, romantic, heartwrenching book that has ever been written. Outstanding.

Bloodlines: The Fiery Heart (book 4)
Bloodlines: The Fiery Heart (book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!!, 10 Jan. 2014
This book was phenomenal! I couldn't put it down from the moment I picked it uo! I can't wait until the next book comes out!!

Bloodlines: The Indigo Spell (book 3)
Bloodlines: The Indigo Spell (book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowwww!!!, 31 Mar. 2013
Love love love love love it! Absolutely brilliant as usual! I cannot wait until the release of the fiery heart! So long away ti wait!

Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, 31 Mar. 2013
This book had me on the edge of my seat until the very last word! I read it after seeing the film and it was really different from this! But they are both amazing and I shall be reading and watching the sequels!

Bloodlines: The Golden Lily (book 2)
Bloodlines: The Golden Lily (book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jan. 2013
Absolutely amazing! Perfect way to get your VA fix. Richelle Mead has left us all gasping and smilong the whole time! I can't wait for the 3rd in the series!

Bloodlines (book 1)
Bloodlines (book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this book after reading the series of Vampire Academy booKs and realising that this was a spin-off series. I was not disappointed. Richelle Mead was brilliant again!

Vampire Academy: Spirit Bound
Vampire Academy: Spirit Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Dec. 2012
Absolutely amazing have read all the books in this series! I would reccomend to boys or girls of any age!