Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Luzdoh > Reviews

Reference Bible-KJV-Giant Print Personal Size
by Zondervan
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars The only reliable version, 16 Sept. 2017
The KJV is the only Bible for me. Having had my mind opened to the iniquitous cutting and reducing of God's message in the other "Modern" versions, in particular, the NIV which I was innocently using, I could use no other Bible than this. It is claimed that the NIV has removed from it some 64,575 words which you will find in the KJV. Whole sections, verses, parts of verses, words which were crucial to the message, all gone! After all, what is the Bible FOR? Look at Luke 4;4 The NIV says: "Jesus answered, It is written: Man does not live on bread alone." That's it. It stops there. We are meant to surmise whatever else Jesus was implying we needed. Perhaps he meant we needed fruit and veg for vitamins too? Maybe he was pre-empting the five a day regime? in the KJV we learn what Jesus actually said: "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." SO, if we rely on newer versions, taken from the lines of manuscripts which have been adulterated and cut by many over the years for very evil purposes, that Bible is not going to provide EVERY WORD OF GOD. We shall indeed go hungry. Indeed on their diet we shall become malnourished, we shall develop spiritual malnutrition and ceae to thrive. It is well established that the primary motive of the people who removed vital texts from earlier manuscripts which evolved into the "New" "modern" bibles, was to remove the divinity of Jesus. They were taking away Jesus' true place as the Son of God who said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6. Do you really want to read a Bible tampered with by people who have taken out many crucial parts of the message of God? If not, you must use this, the King James Version.

AtomLight - Micro LED Keyring Lights with Kit-marking Glow Function. UK-made. (6 pack)
Offered by Polymath Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for some jobs, lovely design, wish they were brighter., 16 Sept. 2017
I was hoping they might be a tiny bit brighter as I wanted them to show me where the dogs were in the dark but they are not quite bright enough for this. It's a pity because the design is gorgeous, a perfect size and weight. They are perfect for what they suggest such as looking for something in your bag. It's good how they glow green for a while after being switched off.

Mighty Bright Keyring Keychain Rubberised LED Utility Light, 8 Lumens, Carabiner Pink
Offered by Pizzazz

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Keyring torch I have found, 16 Sept. 2017
It's amazingly bright for such a small thing and very robust being covered in rubbery stuff. The colours are lovely. I can use them on the dogs' collars too but usually only when I haven't got their usual light-up collars, because my dogs are a bit small for these. It's the best attachable small torch I have found.

Preparation H Soothing Wipes, 30 Wipes
Preparation H Soothing Wipes, 30 Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooling ans soothing, 16 Sept. 2017
Must I admit I need these? OK, I do, and have done since birth of number one child. I recommend these, they really are a great comfort. Cooling, soothing and of course, you feel pleasantly clean.

Wax Lyrical 50 ml Reed Diffuser, Rose Bud
Wax Lyrical 50 ml Reed Diffuser, Rose Bud

5.0 out of 5 stars The rosiest smelling, 16 Sept. 2017
Probably the rosiest smelling room refresher I've bought. It's lasting well too and the smell covers a wide area.

Pedigree Dentastix Fresh Dental Dog Chews - Large Dog, Pack of 10 (Total 10 x 7 Sticks)

5.0 out of 5 stars WE LOVE THEM (the dogs), 16 Sept. 2017
Munsch munch slurp gettoff ok erm ... they're loverly right.... munch munch what? more words? err me teef are great me brefff? well, you know, (Yes their breath is fresh - owner) OWNER??? WHAT? WHO OWNS US??? WE OWN THIS PLACE AND LET YOU LIVE HERE!!! Now... - let us get on with our favrit bit of the day when we are in bliss. Munch munch munch loverly oh we love Dentastix Fresh we love them we love them WHY do you hide them? LOVERLY Dentastix Fresh Mmmmmmmmmmm
from the dogs.

Natures Aid Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 135 Softgels (Provides Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids EPA and DHA, for the Normal Function of the Heart, Brain and Vision, Made in the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for essential nutrients, 16 Sept. 2017
Well priced. A good food supplement. I don't always get oily fish or the equivalent into my diet, so these make up for it and are have essential nutritive value.

Dettol Complete Clean Anti-Bacterial Spray and Wipe Floor Cleaner 1 L - Citrus, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Germ-free easy clean and fresh smelling, 16 Sept. 2017
It' good stuff, smells fresh, easy to use and gives you the confidence of a Dettol germ-free clean.

Cute Elephant Home Kitchen Cutlery Drainer Bathroom Cosmetic Dish Pen Brush Storage Holder Box Rack Organizer Dryer Tray, Grey
Offered by Dasuke

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose and attractive, 16 Sept. 2017
I bought this as a gift but as I own several myself I am confident to give it five stars. They are really attractive and unusual with many uses.

Bright Blue LED Key Ring Torch (5)
Bright Blue LED Key Ring Torch (5)
Offered by HARTS

3.0 out of 5 stars A drawback that they won't stay on, 16 Sept. 2017
They are good value and will come in handy but because you have to hold the button down to keep them on I find this a drawback. Sometimes it is better to be able to put the torch in another place or even clamp it in your mouth as you fish around in the dark for your key and key-hole. Remember, it isn't very often that you come home empty handed and having to put down your bags in the dark, especially the rain, is very awkward. I think making the torch stay on is a simple mechanism and I'd rather pay the same for 4 which stay on than have 5 cheap ones that you have to hold down to keep on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20