Profile for Ayrton > Reviews

Ayrton (France)

Diaguard® Food Grade (Freshwater) Diatomaceous Earth Natural Protector 2kg
Diaguard® Food Grade (Freshwater) Diatomaceous Earth Natural Protector 2kg
Offered by Diatomite Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Less hair loss, healthy finger nails & cleansing the system, 5 Feb. 2015
I bought the product 3 x 2kg and then 1 x 5kg in 4 months through amazon France, great thing about the seller is that shipping free even in France! It's also delivered within 3 days. I need lots of it for my 3 horses, 12-year old Newfoundland dog, Jack Russel and myself. I'm glad Diaguard started to export 5kg to Amazon France so that I don't have to buy lots of 2kg since I give 1/2 cup to each horse daily. What I realized by ingesting DE is that all of us started to lose much less hair/fur. My horses stools are no longer wet but solid. I had had nasty grey lines on my finger nails that doctors and Chinese medicine doctor couldn't figure out why. I started to ingest DE since last October and always checked on my nails and hair since so many people in US wrote that their finger nails and hair became stronger and grew faster. I didn't see any difference for that matter, but realized that the nasty grey lines on my nails totally disappeared after having taken it for 2 months. I still don't know what caused grey lines on my nails, nevertheless, DE is doing something good to my system. Even white spots on some of my nails are totally disappeared. I went to Hong Kong last December to spend a Christmas with my son and his family then after that to my daughter in Japan. So I forgot to take DE, and just after 2 weeks being without DE, grey lines on my nails started to come back! I brought 1 kg to my son and his family and 1 kg to my daughter and her family. They also experienced gut cleansing. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring any more than 1kg to each since a suitcase alone weighs 4kg plus winter clothes and lots of Christmas gifts for my children, their spouses and 5 grand children! I hope one day Diaguard will start selling their product in Asia as well. Right now I have to buy it on amazon.fr and send them by surface to Hong Kong and Japan. I don't have much to write because I don't have chronical illness (I hope, but one never know?). It definitely is working positive to my children, horses, dogs and myself (not in a drastic way). I believe multi-vitamins and minerals would work well if our intestines are clean, not intoxicated but if intestines are clogged with lots of impurities, they wouldn't be absolved well enough. And I think DE clears that problems.

Robin Wood Tarot Deck
Robin Wood Tarot Deck
by Robin Wood
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best!, 1 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Robin Wood Tarot Deck (Cards)
I agree with all of your comments with 5 stars. I have many decks but this deck has been always my most favorite in past 8 years. And strangely, as someone left a comment, I also love the death card the best out of all death cards of my collection of Tarot decks (over 20 decks). As someone wrote, no skeltons, but a death with a beautiful red robe with a white flower as back ground. The first time I saw the dath card, it strack me. This deck helped me feel the cards finally after many years of trying to feel from other decks. I'd recommend this deck to anyone who is involved with tarot card reading. I'd also recommend Anthony Louis "Tarot plane and simple" for card reading. I have over 30 books for cards interpretation, and I found his book is still the best.