Profile for Mr. D. M. Mathieson > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. M. Math...

Mr. D. M. Mathieson (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Now That's What I Call Music 95
Now That's What I Call Music 95
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars The Now Collection., 5 Jan. 2017
This is a good CD. This was a Christmas gift & will be added to the collection as my brother now has all 95 of these albums that have been released to date. He likes to collect all of the now series cd's. He will defiantly buy any more that are released in this series. He recommends this album to anyone else thinking of buying it.

The Wonder Of You: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
The Wonder Of You: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars The King is Back, 5 Jan. 2017
This is an excellent CD especially with the backing of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to enhance it. The backing makes the music sound much more clearer & gives a very pleasant tone to each song. This CD is well worth buying & is reasonably priced too. I would recommend this Cd to any one who likes this type of music.

Together
Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball/Boe Deuets, 5 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
This is a great CD by the number one artists at the moment. They music is very easy to listen to. I would recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it.

NOW 94
NOW 94
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars He would encourage other people to buy these too as this is a very good collection to collect, 23 Aug. 2016
This review is from: NOW 94 (Audio CD)
This was purchased as a gift. This person now has all of the 94 CD;s / albums in this collection. He is an avid follower & listener of all the Now music. He will probably continue to buy all the ones that continue to be released for his collection. He would encourage other people to buy these too as this is a very good collection to collect.

Nationwide Football Annual 2016-2017
Nationwide Football Annual 2016-2017
by Stuart Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent small book, 23 Aug. 2016
This is an excellent small book. It gives you all the results & statistics from the last year. It also give you all of this years fixtures so that you can plan ahead & decide which games that you want to go & watch & where & when your owns teams are playing. It also comes in a very handy size. I would recommend this to anyone who likes football. I buy this every year & will buy it again if it is released t in the coming years.

Wonderful Crazy Night
Wonderful Crazy Night
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent CD by one of my favourite artist, 23 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Wonderful Crazy Night (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD by one of my favourite artist. I usually bay all of his CD's. His music is perfect for listening & relaxing to as it is very easy & has a purpose in each song. I would recommend this item to anyone thinking of buying it. I will certainly buy any more CD's that he releases.

Duracell Voyager Rubber Water-Resistant LED Torch with 2 AA Batteries - CL-1
Duracell Voyager Rubber Water-Resistant LED Torch with 2 AA Batteries - CL-1
Offered by Youthstar

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product. It has a very bright light which ..., 23 Aug. 2016
This is an excellent product. It has a very bright light which is perfect for seeing in the dark. I would recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying it.

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

5.0 out of 5 stars ... boxed set as Elton John is one of my favourite artists. It hhas all the favourite songs from ..., 9 July 2014
I purchased this special edution boxed set as Elton John is one of my favourite artists. It hhas all the favourite songs from this era. The bonus Cd has a nimber of extra tracks on it including my favourite track of his. U will listen to this lots of times. U would recommened this to anyone thinking of buying it. I will definatly be buying any new CD's that he releases.

What Have We Become
What Have We Become
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent CS. I purchased it after hearing some of ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: What Have We Become (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CS. I purchased it after hearing some of their songs at their recent concert in Glasgow. Their songs are very easy listing & cathy with very nice tunes to them.. I would recommened this CD to anyone thinking of buying it. I would definatly buy any more CD's that they releise.

Voices
Voices
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Songs from the ChoirMaster, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Voices (Audio CD)
This is a very nice CD. The songs have ben choosen well & are nice & easy listening. I would also recommened this CD to anyone thinking of buying it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4