Profile for Hannah F > Reviews

800 Pcs White 31mm Long Needlework Corsage Pins for Wedding Corsage
800 Pcs White 31mm Long Needlework Corsage Pins for Wedding Corsage
Offered by GNWE

4.0 out of 5 stars Pins!, 29 Mar. 2016
Quick delivery and good quality. A couple bent but that was due to thicker fabric. For the price I can't complain however I did give mine a soak in soapy water as they had an odd smell. Once soaked for ten minutes they were fine (I tend to do this anyway before working on light fabrics).

Siku Space Shuttle
Siku Space Shuttle

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 29 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Siku Space Shuttle (Toy)
Smaller than expected but still does the trick. Not sure I would have spent so much if I had realised the size (I even measured before buying!). It does the job and the children in my class enjoyed playing with it.

Wild Republic Europe ApS 28cm Tube Space
Wild Republic Europe ApS 28cm Tube Space

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but durable., 29 Mar. 2016
Small but durable models. I used mine in my classroom as a small world activity. The children loved them and used them to create their own space stories.

AVON always on point eye liner - black
AVON always on point eye liner - black
Offered by Lilys Perfumery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab eyeliner!, 29 Mar. 2016
Really good eyeliner and quite cheap. I can imagine it will last a while which is good and as it's always sharpened it gives a clean line. Fab!

Thick Flannel Backed Peva Table Cloth 52 x 70" Silver Pack of 4
Thick Flannel Backed Peva Table Cloth 52 x 70" Silver Pack of 4
Offered by PinkWebShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 29 Mar. 2016
Good quality product. Each one is a standard size and fits square tables well. I used mine in the classroom so had to cut a few to fit odd sized tables. They are wipe clean with just a damp cloth. Would definitely buy again.

World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by ShaniTech

1.0 out of 5 stars even then it didn't charge it completely despite being left 16 hours as recommended. Not going to use again as it feels ..., 19 April 2015
The toothbrush charger doesn't fit in at all and that is an Oral B brush so is a standard size and fit. The plug is cheaply made and we had to wedge the toothbrush charge in for it to charge, even then it didn't charge it completely despite being left 16 hours as recommended. Not going to use again as it feels dangerous. Would be better spending an extra pound and getting one from a superstore.

" EYELET SRC" 46" width x 54" drop, (Inc. 16 Hooks) Thermal Blackout Curtain Lining For Eyelet Curtains. Choice Of 9 Sizes
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a difference but don't blackout completely, 19 April 2015
The fit the curtains nicely and are easy to put up . My partner works nights so they are used to blackout the bedroom. As our bedroom is South facing it gets the sun most of the day so while they do make a lot of difference they don't blackout the room completely. Although I notice the light he doesn't seem to care and sleeps well so I guess they do their job.

Igloo Pet Bed for Cats or Toy Breed Dogs (Caramel with Black Paw Prints)
Igloo Pet Bed for Cats or Toy Breed Dogs (Caramel with Black Paw Prints)
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat loves it so we love it, 19 April 2015
Very quick delivery and very pleased. We brought our cat home 2 weeks ago and the first thing she did was explore and claim this for her own. It's a secure bed and very soft although we have put an extra blanket in as the bottom is quite thin. The cat loves it so we love it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
Offered by FiNeWaY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for moving, 19 April 2015
We ordered these 2 weeks before we moved as we ran out of moving boxes. They got to us within 3 days so no need to panic! They were strong and held most of our one bed roomed flat including a load of plates and heavy ornaments. The boxes come in a larger box which is a bit awkward to move. When moving them we used our cars rather than a van but they fitted in well and were easy to stack.

The Sacrifice (The Enemy Book 4)
The Sacrifice (The Enemy Book 4)
by Charlie Higson

5.0 out of 5 stars As always Charlie Higson has done an amazing job. I can never put this series down ..., 19 April 2015
As always Charlie Higson has done an amazing job. I can never put this series down and have sped through the first 3 books. The story has lots of twists and storylines that intertwine which keeps the pace. I love the style of his writing and with the short chapters it's easy to pick up in a spare five minutes and enjoy at your own pace. Can't wait for the next book in the series to arrive at my door so I can continue the adventure!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5