Profile for biccy2000@hotmail.com > Reviews

Content by biccy2000@hotm...

biccy2000@hotmail.com (Sussex)

by Elissa Elwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful AND entertaining, 8 Aug. 2011
I bought this book for my niece a few days ago and she absolutely loves it! Its so beautifully drawn, every page could be made into a separate print. The imagination and detail that has gone into it is just fantastic, found I enjoyed it as much as the kids! I bought the paperback version but thinking of getting a hardcover one now as it would be a lovely book to keep in good nick as it is obviously so lovingly put together.

by Elissa Elwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful AND entertaining, 8 Aug. 2011

Bridget Jones's Diary
Bridget Jones's Diary
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great film, great music!, 27 May 2001
This review is from: Bridget Jones's Diary (Audio CD)
What more could you want! After reading the book and seeing the film I thought, 'surely the album can't be as good?' Wrong. This album contains some real classics aswell as recent ones. In my opinion the best tracks are 'Ring, Ring, Ring', 'Pretender got my Heart' and 'All by Myself' and the album is worth buying for them alone. One of the best albums I have ever bought and worth every penny!