Profile for E. Spence > Reviews

Content by E. Spence

E. Spence (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
MY EVENING DRESS Women's Halter Neck 8 Red
MY EVENING DRESS Women's Halter Neck 8 Red

4.0 out of 5 stars This would be great for any formal occasion or parties, 2 Dec. 2015
Based on other reviews I stuck with a size 8 as opposed to going up a size as I'm between the two. The elasticated section means this fitted very well and a 10 would have been too big. This would be great for any formal occasion or parties, it is down to the knee on me (5"3) so is a smart option. I tend to go for a bit shorter usually so it's good to add to my wardrobe. The fastener is a hook and eye and then a zip at the side as well as the halter neck ties so it is very secure. Obviously the material is chiffon so will crease. My particular dress had a loose thread along the zipline which caused it to snag but once I sorted it it was okay. Very happy with this purchase.

Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy and bright set, 9 Dec. 2014
Made me smile when I opened up this, folds open and contains envelopes, paper and stickers. Really colourful and hopefully the recipient will like this as much as I do.

Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale
Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits in bathroom well, 9 Oct. 2013
Needed some slim scales as there isn't much space in my bathroom so these were ideal.Thry were well packaged and delivery quickly. I think they are accurate though my weight fluctuates so I may check on other scales and make sure!

King Animal
King Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuune!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: King Animal (Audio CD)
Nice to hear Soundgarden back making music, bought as a present and receiver was very pleased with this gift :)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 2012 HD
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 2012 HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost like the classic, 16 May 2013
Good to pass the time but not exactly like the classic. Phone a friend is pretty pants and they are usually wrong.

Someone Like You
Someone Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing but emotional, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Someone Like You (MP3 Download)
First Adele track I have in my library, very soothing though emotional when applied to personal life. Encourages more Adele purchasing though this was free for me.

Blush Professional Pro Finish Eyeshadow Primer
Blush Professional Pro Finish Eyeshadow Primer

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 16 May 2013
This is a good eyeshadow primer which lasts most of the day for me though not quite all day and night.

Nintendo Rubber Keychain - 1 Up Mushroom
Nintendo Rubber Keychain - 1 Up Mushroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big and happy!, 16 May 2013
Nice and big so cannot lose keys! Nice and bright colour, goes well with my Yoshi keychain which makes me curious about other designs. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed :), 6 Mar. 2013
This case fits my phone perfectly with all the buttons accessible. The screen protector I eventually managed to position in the best place and looks absolutely fine. I was slightly worried initially, as there was a number written on the screen protector which had imprinted on the part going on to the phone, fortunately it is not noticeable at all. The little cloth is also very handy for giving my screen a clean now and again after texting/calling etc. Happy I purchased.

Sunshine Buddies - Swaying Summer Buddy (Sky Blue)
Sunshine Buddies - Swaying Summer Buddy (Sky Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catchinng and mood-lifting, 4 Mar. 2013
It is perfect for a boring old desk at work as it calms your mind and brightens the day up.

Page: 1 | 2