Profile for Margorita > Reviews

Content by Margorita

Margorita

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Offered by Dental Direct UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 25 April 2013
I am glad that I purchased this toothbrush, but it is a bit noisey. The only thing that I would recommend is that there should be cover over the bristles for hygiene. The one that I bought before has, but this one hasn't, and that is a big must.

Happy Feet [DVD] [2006]
Happy Feet [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ George Miller
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Happy Feet [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I cannot give a review too much on Happy Feet, as somebody asked me to order it for her, beacuse she had Happy Feet 2. Arrived before the estimated date, so she was ell happy. Very good price.

Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Eau De Parfum for Women - 67 ml
Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Eau De Parfum for Women - 67 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Fab, 14 Feb. 2013
I have always loved this perfume, as it stays on for all day, and is extremely strong. The price is very good compared with the shops, so it is a must.

The New Starlight Express
The New Starlight Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoulutely fab, 14 Feb. 2013
If anyone likes Starlight Express then this is the cd to buy. I just wish that they would bring out a newer one with Amanda Coutts, and Kristofer Harding singing I do, as it is fabulous. I love this cd very much, and very resonable price, considering they charge £15.00 for it when you go o see the show.

Money Belt
Money Belt
Offered by Sub Zero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and flat, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Money Belt (Sports)
Very nice and flat, and by far better than the other money belts as they seem to stick out, but this one is able to go around the waist and just tuck in under short waistline, so that this will stop pick pockets abroad.Very good value money, and strongly recommend this to anyone who goes abroad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 14 Feb. 2013
All I can say is that they make my life a lot easier, especially if you have a bowel problem.

Inside Track
Inside Track
by John Francome

5.0 out of 5 stars Friend says was very good, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Inside Track (Paperback)
I bought this for a friend for Christmas, and he says was very good, Arrived very quickly and was received in very good condition.

CP Clematis Food
CP Clematis Food
Offered by The One Stop Garden Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Plants, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: CP Clematis Food
Good value for money, arrived very quickly, now my clematis plants are looking healthy. Price compared with gardening stores is a great difference.

GARDEN/OUTDOOR WILD BIRD WATER BATH - RESIN NEW
GARDEN/OUTDOOR WILD BIRD WATER BATH - RESIN NEW
Offered by Deal Sheal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Feb. 2013
Good value fo money, a little bit lower than the one I already have, but it is suffient. Birds seem to like it anyway. Very easy to put together.

Travelproof Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Pill Case Set
Travelproof Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Pill Case Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 14 Feb. 2013
Bought this as lost previous one, and I thought that was good, but this is excellent. I take 14 pills a day, and am able to fit them all in, 3 large one and the rest are small ones. I only wish that they had a cover with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7