Profile for Pip > Reviews

Dritz Coil-Less Curved Safety Pins, Size 1, 50-Pack
Dritz Coil-Less Curved Safety Pins, Size 1, 50-Pack
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pins, 2 May 2017
Great little pins just the job for my dress making.

SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g
SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 24 Aug. 2016
Best sun cream I've ever had. Once a day and I was protected and it was HOT up in the 90s. Nice to use goes on easy. Love it will be buying more.

Sunsense SPF 50 Plus Lip Balm 15 g
Sunsense SPF 50 Plus Lip Balm 15 g
Offered by Virtus Medica

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 24 Aug. 2016
Great stuff. My lipa always burn in summer but not this year. Recommend

Unforgettable
Unforgettable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Unforgettable (MP3 Download)
Great singer shame we cannot get access to all Michelle Rounds stuff. If you love jazz you'll love this lady.

Niggeloh Premium I 031100002 Gun Belt Leather Brown
Niggeloh Premium I 031100002 Gun Belt Leather Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars took a chance on this being in good condition. I already own one that cost in ..., 19 April 2015
5 stars, took a chance on this being in good condition. I already own one that cost in excess of £70 and I love it. so for this price I was a little sceptical at the condition, but like I said I took a chance and I wasn't disappointed. It is in fantastic condition, there was a little bit of stitching coming undone which I have easily repaired it's now like new. Well impressed.

The Food of the Mediterranean (A Journey for Food lovers Through France, Italy Morocco & Spain)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 April 2015
Great book, only disappointment it doesn't include Greek recipes but if you love French,Spanish,Middle Eastern food this is a great book. Lots of coloured pictures to accompany every recipe.

Minox BF 8x25 Binoculars - P
Minox BF 8x25 Binoculars - P

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 19 April 2015
Looked for ages to find binoculars did lots of research reading every review I could find. These are supurb not disapointed at all well worth the money would recomend.

TRAVEL PILLOW AND TOWEL STRAP (blow up inside) (PEACH)
TRAVEL PILLOW AND TOWEL STRAP (blow up inside) (PEACH)
Offered by Advantage 999 Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Good idea

The Rough Guide to Crete (Rough Guide to...)
The Rough Guide to Crete (Rough Guide to...)

4.0 out of 5 stars good guide but not for kindle., 1 Aug. 2014
The guide is very good lots of useful information set out in a logical order. I bought it on my kindle which I think is a no no. With a book you can flick back and forth from chapter to chapter looking for certain things as I tend to do with a guide book. So although the guide is very good I wouldn't recomend getting the kindle version.